The Consequences of an Action

I don't not own MW2 or the characters.

Summary: You disobey Ghost which pushes him and Price to their breaking points. They show you how they really feel about the matter in a training session and the locker room.

Word count: ~5.8k

Warnings: SMUT 18+, daddy kink, sir kink (?),threesome, mean Ghost, mild violence (they spar), power imbalance (?), hella pet names, unprotected sex (wrap da ting before you tap da ting), also unedited sooo yeah that's a warning in itself

Author's note: Imma keep it a buck with y'all and say that this took me 3 days to write and I was horny the entire time. This is completely unhinged and self indulgent. Also the reader has a code name which is pepper, kinda a brat too. This is. Filth. I was giggling and kicking my feet the entire time writing it. I hope y'all enjoy reading *insert wet sloppy kiss to the cheek*

"What the fuck was that?!" Ghost belted at you as you and 141 barged into the debrief room. Ghost had been fuming after he made a call out in the field that you blatantly ignored in hopes of fleeing a tight situation that involved you, Soap, and a decent number of cartel members.

"I SAVED JOHNNY'S LIFE." You barked.

"YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THAT LITTLE PREDICAMENT IF YOU'D'VE LISTENED TO ME."

"Soap, Gaz, please back me up, you know that call was shit and-"

"Pep, you could have really gotten hurt. Lt's right on this", Gaz reluctantly answered, avoiding your gaze.

"I KNOW I BLOODY AM." You could feel the heat blooming off of Ghost as he stomped behind you. He's a fucking furnace, you thought.

"You weren't even out there with us. We were surrounded and backed into a corner" You pushed at Simon trying to validate your reasoning to the group as you attempted to make eye contact with Soap, hoping he would back you up.

"I dont give a damn y/n-" Ghost pressed as Price burst into the room.

"OYE. Everyone out. We'll have a proper debrief at 0900 hours. Ghost, Pepper, where you are." Your anger calmed slightly when Price came in but the leftover adrenaline from the mission shifted into something that made you clench your thighs at the sight of your Captain. Price? Nope, let's not think about him in that way even though he walks into a room and commands everything in his wake but back to getting reprimanded by these large men.

A grumble of "yes captains" filled the room as the rest of 141 exited the room Alejandro included.

"Pepper. What the hell were you thinking?" Price probed with a hint of concern in his voice as his eyes softened.

"She wasn't sir."

"I can speak for myself, Simon." You whipped at the massive shadow placed next to you.

"Knock it off. I saw what you did. Honestly, I understand the thought process, barely, but you were watching out for Soap.," he paused with a sigh, " Listen, you are a valuable member of this team. I picked you out myself but I didn't choose you for your sense of heroism. I chose you because you're a clean marksman, undeniable in hand to hand and a laundry list of other things. Simon made that call because he was watching your back, just like you were for soap. You need to trust each other and knock off this... animosity or whatever you two have going on." You tossed a glare next to you at Ghost. His eyes already bore into yours. They had an unrecognizable flicker in them that made you want to slap him across the face.

"I understand that you two just got back from the field but drop your gear off at your rooms and make your way to the training room. Now." There were not a lot of men that you enjoyed taking commands from but something about Price had you weirdly... obedient. You and Ghost passed an angry glare at each other then turned your attention to Price. Nodding a firm Yessir before rushing to your rooms.