CHAPTER 1. Not a very good start.

"Yawn!" "DING- SHUT UP!" I cut the alarm off god it never shuts up! "Ugh.." I get up not wanting to go!
Ha of course who would wanna go to school.
Haha.
Not me.
I get up and open my wardrobe
I smile looking at the options.
YALL EMO ALERT! Jk.
"Hmm.. YOU!"
I FEEL SO DUMB.. I didn't say the name of the protagonist well Hannah.
I choose a pink jacket with the nike logo on it with some black jeans -
Jordan's. "Now I'm read- I FORGOT MY BACKPACK!" I worry running to get it.
2 minutes later💕
"Err it's 9:00 already.."
I rush to the door and hurry locking it. I run down the street but.. -
"AHH A CAR!" I scream I close my eyes for 2 second straight.
Girlie why?
ANYWAYS YALL SHES GIRL POP🤪
#WOWZERS. now let's continue.
I finally open my eyes to see curt - ANTAGONIST "c-curt!." I stutter
I should be asking myself why is she stuttering it's a damn wattpad story..
"Hey Hannah.." he blushes lightly
HANNAHS MIND: EEE HES BLUSHING AT MEEEE!
He grabs off my arm and itches his hair.
3RD PERSON POV
Hannah had hearts going around her head. She felt shy to speak but she couldn't leave curt there hanging.
CURT POV!
Me and Hannah sit there for quite a while before realizing school was a thing. "UMM.. HANNAH WE'RE LATE.." I come to my realization.
"OH SHOOT I- MY MOMS GONNA KILL ME.." Hannah laughed nervously. "And we can't blame her!" I chuckled. Hannah gave a glare at me and I immediately stop laughing.
"Wrong time?" "Wrong time." We snicker and walk together.
NIKKA POV:
Curt and Hannah walk in late I know that she likes curt, I give a signal to come over and sit at the desk next to me. She stares at me and walks at the desk. I move my lips "why'd you come in late?" I move my lips.
"I woke up late.." she motioned her lips. I roll my eyes and focus on the blonde haired teacher. The rude girl - sierra looks at me and Hannah she laughs and puts her eyes back on the teacher mrs. Goldenhorn. God Mrs goldenhorn is so strict. She's like every other teacher but more ruder.
"Mrs Hannah Aphrodite and Mrs nikine Anderson I see you moving your lips i don't want the principal to come so please stop." Mrs goldenhorn calmly said. WHISPER: "we can't even motion our lips? Cmon now." Nikka rolled her eyes.
"For real.. and she said she doesn't want to get the principal up in here?" 
"UGH." Hannah sighed. Sierra noticed them talking she had a good plan to get them in trouble but that wouldn't work.. "Ugh how do I get Hannah to stay away from curt..." she evilly whispered "wait I have a plan.. maybe it'll work?" We are just gonna have to wait n see.
Class flew by. Hannah and nikka were the first ones to go out the door.
Curt was holding coffee he had a white shirt on. But curt and Hannah were walking in the same direction!!!
And Sierra was behind Hannah suddenly.. BOOM. THE COFFEE SPILLED ALL OVER CURTS CLOTHES

... to be continued.