eleven.

(⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠)

"why?" the younger male asked. minho just shrugged his shoulders and went back to laying down in his bed.

"i don't want them to get tired and suddenly give up. they must keep fighting until it is already worth it." the older says, closing his eyes as he speaks.

"how can you be so sure that words can at least inspire some people?" the younger looked at the figure in front of him.

"hmm. it depends on how people react to it." jisung smiled. well he should get used to this minho from now on.

"so, what do you want to do?" the older asked. he again sat on his bed after taking an eye rest.

"anything?" jisung was yet looking at the older with stars in his eyes as if he was watching his favorite movie.

"movie marathon?" the latter suggested. jisung nodded and smiled.

he totally want anything to do, somehow,

as long as he's doing it with minho.

-

timeskip.

they went to the nearest convenience store after the short therapy session they had. the elders went back to the house as they realize it is almost late at night so they already went to sleep. minho and jisung are now in minho's bedroom, searching for a movie to watch in minho's laptop.

jisung was comfortably tucked into minho's blanket while eating his tube of ice cream, looking at minho who was scrolling through his laptop. he found the older quite adorable because his lips were slightly parted, showing his bunny teeth.

"do you watch marvel movies?" minho spoke up, still focused at scrolling.

"yeah. they are legendary. do you want me to recommend one?" jisung asked with excitement in his tone.

"spill."

"infinity war. but then it comes with endgame so apparently we are going to watch two movies tonight." minho nodded at the statement and clicked the movie and they started to eat the snacks they bought.

just like any other people, the two male are focused on watching the movie and commenting at some scenes that give them emotions. of course no one slept, who would sleep on a marvel movie? especially when these two found out they have the same taste in superhero films.

the first film ended and they showed each other different emotions, rather a shocked expression. they laughed at each other.

jisung coughed. "play the next one!" he exclaimed, whilst laughing.

minho was still in his moment of disbelief while still laughing when he clicked the next movie.

the next two hours went very smoothly yet loudly as they finish the whole movie. they should be thankful no one heard their noises even the elders that's sleeping in the same house as them because minho made sure the windows and the door in his room are completely shut.

he has been doing this ever since he met jisung. he always make sure that when they're having a time together, they always have a privacy so that no one can interrupt them.

and for some reason, it became his hobby. since he knows jisung is full of energy so that it can't bother some people too.

the last film ended, and the two males are now crying together because of the devastating ending the movie has.

"i can't believe we lost three marvel characters what the hell." jisung cries. minho was already wiping his tears while laughing at the younger who's literally out of breath from crying. he found the latter quite adorable as he gasps within his breath.

he gave the younger some tissue and a bottle of water to lessen his gasping for air.

"stop crying the movie is already done." minho laughs as he rubs jisung's back while the latter has his hands on his face, still crying.

little did the younger know, minho is filming him in his phone while he's still laughing at him.

jisung noticed that in his senses and looked up to minho who is still filming him and once the younger caught him doing his evil work on him, he stopped the video and locked his phone, laughing harder than he already has.

"hyung!" jisung whined. minho is still a laughing mess and jisung hit him with a pillow.

spending time with minho somehow eased jisung's mind. the problem he had earlier suddenly disappeared because of the time minho had spent with him.

even when they were in each other's throats, jisung still finds comfort in minho. it feels like he doesn't need to pretend in front of the older.

and jisung knows that the comfort he feels in the latter is bigger than the comfort that he feels in his friends.

because he's in love with minho.

-

hello, people! it's been eight months since my last update in this story so i'm really, really sorry for that. it's just that i can't do time management. i've been really busy with schoolworks, friendship problems and i even had a love story that ended abruptly because of some sort of reasons so it's been a hell of a school year for me. i'm now a week away from being a senior high school student so i might be away from this app for a long time again.

and 100+ reads? that's so unexpected, really! thank you for reading this even if this seems like it would be discontinued haha. anyways too much talking.

i hope you had a good day!

xoxo, leeknoringg.