𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟- 𝐷𝑜 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟?

It was pretty quiet outside of the movie theatre. Buckley had taken her stance against the wall, one shoe planted firmly on the brick behind her. She crossed her arms, humming an unknown tune to herself as the wait shortened, minutes getting briefer but seemingly longer at the same time.

Steve had arrived a few moments beforehand, nodding a smile and a wave towards the familiar face as he walked straight in. It was told that Kay was already waiting inside and also had no clue of the added spies. Now it was just time to wait for Nancy, and then Eddie.

Warm air wrapped around Robin as she stared up into the sky, tightening the bite on her jaw and blinking at the lack of clouds. It was a dusky blue, not quite setting, but not quite high- and it was quite comforting to look at.

Moments passed, moments so delicate- up until a quiet voice claimed it's entrance. It was sweet beside her, floating up to her ears as it snapped the sky-based trance.

"Hey." The newcomer spoke, and when Robin looked down to see Nancy with her hands stuffed tight into her jacket pockets, she smiled.

"Hey." Buckley's word dragged out longer, pulling herself from the wall and greeting Wheeler with a soft grin. "Steve's already inside with Kay."

The shorter woman nodded, lips turning into a smile as she looked to the floor to hide it.
"Right- thought they would be... shall we go inside?"

Robin opened her mouth slightly, lifting her hands as if she was talking through them instead of her vocal chords.
"Actually, there's been a slight change of plan."

Her voice was whiney; treading carefully along the tightrope of what was deemed acceptable, and what was not. Nancy waited patiently.

"Eddie's coming now, too."

"Oh. Okay, then."

Robin pursed her lips in a way that said 'thank you for not freaking out'. Nancy sometimes didn't do well with change.
"He should be here any moment..."

And almost on queue, the very person rounded the corner. He spotted the women almost immediately, picking up his pace at the sight and practically jogging towards the two of them. Buckley chuckled at his entrance, taking a step towards where he was slowing.

Munson stopped in front of them, pausing to display a wide-armed bow, grinning in his stance.

"Buckley- Wheeler." He spoke their second names in greeting, gesturing towards each of them as the words escaped his mouth. "Shall we?"

Nancy looked up to Robin for acceptance- after all, it was her that was the ring-leader of the whole ordeal. As both of them watched in anticipation, she nodded, granting them allowance to step towards the front door and enter through.

Eddie grinned like an excited kid, pelting towards the glass-paned door and holding it open for the ladies of the group.
The lobby at the entrance was boringly dull. Very few customers had arrived to watch the movie of choice, since everyone had already seen it from the release date- but Robin supposed that it would take for an easy watching experience.

The three of them stepped towards the counter, Robin taking the first lean of familiarity against the surface. She waited patiently for the worker to turn around, but after a second of his communication, she wished that he didn't.

The worker turned to them all with a bored expression, flipping a switch inside of himself to present an obviously fake smile for customer service.