Untitled Part 1

You are Misty, a detective living in Chicago. You had took the case to solve the mystry of the skin hunter .You enter the forest where you believe the criminal you're searching for fled to. Suddenly, a pack of wild dogs attacks you! The dogs are large, with large, vicious maws. And they're running at you so that you don't have a chance to draw your gun! I started runnig trying to save my life but suddenly i fell down the dogs have surrounded me. I started searching for my pistol when suddenly a bullet started shooting from nowhere scaring all the dogs. I got up picked up my pistol ready. Then i saw the man who saved me. He looked familiar so i asked him who he was. He replied "I'm the new hunter of this forest and the dogs are my hunting partners."You say "U need to train your partners then.""What did you say?" he said, "You want me to train my partners?" He laughed. I asked if that was a joke. He laughed again. I asked him if he was crazy, laughing at me.You say "Stop laughing! What do u want "He wanted me to join him hunting in the forest. I was annoyed, but what could i do? I needed money for my family, and it would be good for me to learn how to hunt. I agreed because the offer was good and he was paying me 10$ per hour. He guided me through the Forest to a wooden house right in the middle of the forest. His pack of dogs i mean partners started to go into what seemed like an old garage which now was there shelter . I went inside and i saw that it was a little primitive but the offer was good so i started training. Another reason why i agreed to join him was to search the infamous psychopath the skin hunter. He showed me around and gave a brief introduction to all the weapons we will be using for the hunt . I took a look around and asked him if he knew anything about the skin hunter. He laughed and said," the one who skinned humans and left the mesh of the body in the forest?"You say "Yes"He replied," I've heard he was a crazy man who skinned humans and wore their skin as a cloak." I asked him if he knew where i could find this man. He said he don't not know anything else about him. The next day, we went out to hunt. We traveled for a couple of hours, and we saw a human. It was a woman, with a knife in her throat. But what was more shocking was that the women did not had any skin on her body, she was completely desexed. I asked him what the hell happened to her skin. He said the skin hunter used to wear her skin as a cloak..You say "We need to call the police "