29

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I worked, typing away and now on my second cup of tea, practically done with that one, I felt instant pain in my abdomen, making me gasp as I tried to hold onto my desk.

After a moment I just tried to make a run for the bathroom, thinking that maybe I was just getting a weird cramp as my eyes watered a bit, but once in my bathroom, looking around for some Advil or something, I felt something run down my leg, looking down to see blood, instant shock and tears welling up in my eyes for a moment before I felt the pain rush in again.

Without thought I had pulled down my pants and stuff to see what some might of thought to be a sort of clot, but I wasn't dumb, and once I saw it I practically broke when realizing I had miscarried.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Y/n was too hurt by this, crying on the ground in pain physically and mentally, knowing that this should have been a perfectly fine pregnancy as her doctor informed her, and the thought of a new addition to her little family was something she had fallen in love with, but it was gone, all because of Emi.

Soon Y/n will learn that the tea did have its normal herb blend, but it also had both Cat's claw (a sort of root) and Pennroyal, these two herbs are thought to cause instant/spontaneous miscarriage, and certainly with the two added together they were lethal in a way.

With teary eyes and blood drying on her legs, Y/n had tried to text Aizawa, saying sorry for what had happened, wording him a bit just as he finished up some paperwork work after his class left.

But once Y/n told him what happened with misspelled words and a stream of apologies and a small plea to pick Hailey up from school for her, Y/n had turned her phone off completely, still crying as she tried to clean everything and herself up.

But after reading her texts Aizawa was crushed, of course, he loves Hailey as his daughter and he'd fight anyone who said otherwise, but learning the new information had made his stomach turn, but AizWa knew he could live, but his main problem was Y/n and how she was doing, knowing she was crying from her texts.

"Shit, why us?" He groaned, rubbing his hands across his face just as Emi walked into the auditorium room that Aizawa had always taught in, the woman wanted to play around a bit.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, trying to sound sincere despite trying to suppress a smile.

"Emi go away" "why? I'm just trying to check in on you" the woman stated, making Aizawa let out a breath, keeping silent for a moment till he heard her speak again.

"Is it about a not so soon-to-be child?" She questioned, making Aizawa snap his neck in her direction, the man got up and walked over to her.

"What did you say?" "Huh? I'm just asking, I mean it's obvious you might have lost something" in an instant, not thinking about his actions, Aizawa wrapped his fist around the woman's throat, pure anger in his eyes once he had put two and two together.

"You did this shit? You set my fucking wife up to get a miscarriage just because your to pathetic to just let shit be?" Aizawa gritted out, veins popping as he tightened his grip, Emi struggling for air, and honestly, most would think Aizawa was about to kill the woman, but instead, he had thrown her against the ground, hearing her struggle as air flowed back into her lungs.

"What? *cough* how was I supposed to know Pennroyal and Cat's claw cause miscarriage?" The woman asked, a slight grin on her face as she watched Aizawa storm out of the room with his things, sending out an email to his last class that today was canceled.

Once leaving the building Aizawa picked Hailey up, thankful that her school day was shorter than normal before going home, Aizawa first took Hailey to her room, saying he and Y/n will listen to her day once Y/n woke up.

But the woman wasn't sleeping, but instead was silently crying to herself, seeing Aizawa walk into the room, putting down all of his things before sitting on the bed with her.

"Beautiful-" "I'm sorry Shota, I-I should have checked, I didn't know she'd even go this far, a-nd now our ch- they're gone" Y/n cried out, feeling guilty for what had happened, thinking that Aizawa was upset at her, but instead the man had wrapped her in a hug, the feeling something Y/n knew she needed.

"It's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong and I want you to know that. I will forever love you till I die and even then I'll still love you. You had nothing to do with this and it's all that woman's fault okay? Please don't blame yourself" Aizawa pleaded with Y/n, squeezing her a bit before Y/n squeezed back, finally letting everything out.

As Y/n cried, cursing Emi and everyone involved, she had completely let loose, Aizawa not moving away at all, and he couldn't, also beginning to cry as well for his wife, the two wrapped up in their emotions.

But the couple was so wrapped up in their emotions that they didn't notice Hailey was in the room till the little girl had somehow found her way onto the bed, trying to wrap her arms around her parents.

"What's wrong mommy and daddy?" She asked, the two trying to gather themselves before looking at her.

"Nothing baby *sniffle* what are you doing in here?" Y/n asked "daddy said he was going to wake you up but I thought he didn't know how so I came to help" she smiled, her little smile making Y/n's tears flow.

"Well you got her up, thank you" Aizawa thanked "mhm, but why are you crying, mommy?" Hailey turned to Y/n.

"You remember your soon-to-be sibling?" Y/n questioned, watching her daughter nod "well while I was working, they ran away when I wasn't watching" Y/n said, knowing a child wouldn't be able to know what a miscarriage was.

"Well, that's mean. Don't worry mommy, I'll beat them up for making you cry" Hailey grinned, her mom unable to answer as she nodded, hugging her daughter.

"Thank you baby, and just know, I love you, so much" Y/n said, glancing at Aizawa through her tears, the man jointing in the little hug.

"Mhm, we both do, no matter what," he said "I love you too!" Their daughter smiled, the two parents holding onto her for dear life, never wanting to lose that happy little girl who seems to be their light in the darkness.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1177