30

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
For a couple of weeks, Y/n was taking it hard, and once her mom and sister Quincy had gotten the news, the two were ready to kill Emi.

But Emi did get fired from her job once after getting a tip about what she was doing, but the woman didn't care, thinking that what she was doing was worth it.

As for Aizawa he tried his hardest to cheer Y/n up, but it seemed like she'd just rather work and sleep after, the woman still making the effort to talk with Hailey, not wanting her daughter to think she wasn't loved.

And so today Hailey had gymnastics practice and Y/n decided to use this as an opportunity to get out, and even get dressed like how she used to.
Hair and fit check

After staring at herself for a moment, almost forgetting what she truly looked like

"You ready Hailey?" She asked, her daughter nodding her head excitedly before she and Y/n left their home.

On the way to the gym, Y/n promised Hailey that on the way back that they'd go to the cafe she and Aizawa met so they could get something, her daughter excited by the thought.

But after making it to the gym and signing Hailey in, Y/n was on her phone, trying to think about anything else than the ache in her abdomen that decided to stick, her doctor recommending Tylenol under the assumption that it would only last a few days.

While on her phone, someone had walked into the parent viewing room, the woman almost laughed at the sight of Y/n, it was Emi who had to take her niece to practice again, not thinking she'd get the amazing opportunity of seeing how miserable Y/n should be.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Aw it's you, how's everything going?" I hear Emi's voice, making me turn back to see her sick grin.

"Bitch, this is all your fault" "so? I was simply helping Shota, I mean what man wants to have a child with a woman who already has one that isn't his?" Emi said to me, and lucky for me there wasn't anyone in the room since technically today was when people did private lessons, which is what Hailey was doing.

"Of course he wanted to,  if he didn't he would have said that and what the fuck is wrong with you?" "What's wrong with me is you, you won't just leave, you won't fucking disappear, you're a fucking plague and I'm sick of everyone thinking you're some saint"

As Emi ranted I was just getting even more upset, and without thinking I punched her.

"You think I'm a fucking plague? You want me to disappear? Bitch I hope my face is the last thing you see before you fucking die" I gritted out, never holding back my punches, beating the woman bloody.

I was just so upset, how could someone be so crazy and even go as far as to ruin someone's life, I was tired of it.

But before I could keep on, a few minutes away from possibly killing Emi, I had been pulled off, yelling and shouting to get back at Emi, wanting to be true to my word and finally get rid of this bitch, but I had stopped when realizing it was Shota who was holding me back.

"Hey, you already got her" "no I didn't Shota, she killed our child, my child, I can't just let her go like that" I stated, tears of anger burning my face as I looked at Emi, her face covered in bruises, her nose bleeding as well, even a bit of blunt force trauma showing as some parts of skin seemed to be inflamed and making bumps.

After calming down I had been banned from the gym, Shota saying he'd be the one to take Hailey to her lessons because of that.

Also, Emi had been taken to the hospital, her Niece's mom having to get the little girl, but lucky for me she was just conscious enough to say she wasn't pressing charges and so did the gym, so I had only gotten off with a warning.

And now we were at home, Hailey unaware of everything besides thinking I had gotten hurt because of the blood on my fists and a bit on my cheek.

But as I tried washing it off, I couldn't help the fact knowing I was going to kill this woman, my mind was blank and all I could think about was ending this cycle. But what scared me a bit was that I didn't feel bad, if anything I'm upset I didn't do it, but the only reason I'm not upset is that I couldn't fathom the thought of being in jail and away from my daughter.

But once getting the blood off and changing into something comfortable, I walked back into my bedroom to see Shota sitting on the bed.

"So...wanna talk about what happened?" He asked "yeah" I answered before explaining what had all happened, noticing the man's knee started to bounce a bit, his jaw clenched a little.

"*sigh* I'm glad you're okay, you looked good by the way" he complimented, making me smile a bit.

"Really?" "Mhm, I love seeing your outfits and your fro out," Shota said, the man always claiming to say my fro was his favorite look on me.

"Well thank you, you look good too or whatever" I rolled my eyes before kissing the man, feeling him place a hand on my thigh just before we pulled away, sharing a silent moment before I decided to go check on Hailey, seeing she held her stuffed bear in hand and was about to leave her room.

"What are you doing up?" I asked the little girl "I wanna sleep in bed with you" she confessed, "well I guess you can, but you wanna have a snack with me?" I questioned, Hailey, giving me a nod as I picked her up, going into the kitchen, sitting her down on the counter while I made toasted Nutella uncrustables.

"Hm, what's that I smell?" Shota asked, having his arms around my waist.

"A little snack, that's all. Do you want one?" I asked, knowing Shota well enough to know he'd ask anyways.

"Mhm" "all right then"

After eating our little snack with all of us joking around, my mind at ease when seeing smiles on the two, we eventually went to the room and got into bed, exhaustion sinking me into the mattress below while my daughter laid between me and Shota, the little girl the first to fall asleep.

"She's just like you," I say to the man, seeing him roll his eyes "don't be mad 'cause we like to sleep" "ay I like to sleep too" "exactly" was his final word before we quietly laughed, trying not to wake Hailey.

But once going silent, as the two of us slowly fell asleep, I was on the verge of sleep, still able to hear this one thing from Shota.

"I love you Y/n, always and forever, and I promise to protect you and Hailey no matter what," Shota said before I felt his lips on my forehead, making small tears run down my face as I fell asleep, truly thankful for the man.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1241