chapter 1

<jessie's pov>

"for fuck sakes this party is so boring! lets grab another drink" i hear my friend madison say.

"sure get me something."
its summer, the best time of the year with the best partys. im sitting outside and i hear a group of people coming. at first i see a bunch of guys, but all the way in the back i see a blonde girl with orange pants:

 at first i see a bunch of guys, but all the way in the back i see a blonde girl with orange pants:

(i know this pic isnt the best but i couldnt find anything else okay)

jeez shes hot! as im checking her out she stops walking and suddenly looks me in the eye. fuck, she caught me.

madison pushes my drink in my hand.

i look over to the girl and she smiles. she is sitting next to the pool with her friends.

"just go say hi to her bro" madison says.
"say hi to who? me?" a guy says while he sits next to me.

"no. but since youre here, hey"

"hey pretty girl, whats ur name?" hes honestly not ugly, but not my type. and hes drunk. very very drunk.

"jessie"

"okay jessie, how about we go inside and dance?"

"nah i got a better idea" i say and i take another sip of my drink. its strong and i feel the alcohol kicking in.

"how about you introduce me to your friend in the orange pants?" i say to the guy.

"who? harper?"

"is she single?" i ask.

"yeah they are. ill stay with your friend over here."

i look over to madison, to see if she will be okay with this guy here. she nods, so i finish my drink and walk over to harper. the seat next to them is empty.

"hey harper, wanna dance?" she smirks, finishes her drink and stands up.

"lets go"

chapter one! this is just a introduction, more stuff will happen in the next few chapters.