🂡Chapter 1🂡

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

As I got off the airplane, I sigh..Not really ready for my surgery , because it's a 50/50 if I'll make it alive throughout the enduring of transplant.

I have a weak heart and have to get surgery for it, it got worse since I have been bullied in my last school. I'm now in University, a 22 year old but still suffering since young age.

Why I was bullied? Because of my eyes, being called a freak and many other names and being physically bullied... Just because I have heterochromia.

"Come on sweetheart, let's get to our new home" my mom said, I just nodded as we take our bags

It was only me and my mom left, my dad and twin brother died in a car accident 2 years ago and in those 2 years we worked hard to get money for moving to Tokyo as well as getting my surgery done,we're not poor at all, but we didn't want to use up the savings of dad.

My mom never knew about me getting bullied and I kept it that way ,not wanting to put more stress on her.

"Here we are.. " mom said as we got out of the car and standing in front of our new home

 " mom said as we got out of the car and standing in front of our new home

"You like it? " mom asked and I nodded with a smile on my face... I don't talk much anymore.

🂠🂠🂠🂠

After packing our things out mom said she was gonna go buy some groceries and I was still finishing up my room, so I couldn't go with her.

Suddenly the lights started flickering and turned off
"Power outage? " I asked myself
I go downstairs and outside to the power box , and it's still on so it's probably just a power outage

As I wanted to go inside I look out to the street and it's dead silent and not a single soul here.
'Where is everyone? '

I was so confused until I heard a horrid scream from not that far. My soul almost left my body at that!

I look around, still no one around. I go inside taking my jacket and putting my shoes on.

Outfit

Shoes

Shoes

I go outside once again and locked the door

I go outside once again and locked the door. Still no one in sight
'Am I still in Tokyo? Since it's usually full of people around'

I walk the way my mom had gone. No one was around and then at the corner when I turned there was a girl on a jog

I ran after her and shouted "miss! " she stopped and look at me as I tried getting my breath back.
"Sorry for stopping you ,miss... But where is everyone and what happened here?" I asked after a while trying to calm down and get some air in my lungs.

"So your new? " she asked and I just looked at her confused... "This place is where you gotta survive through playing games" she said but the confusion never left my face

"*sigh* just come with me, I'm Usagi and I don't think I'm much older than you so don't call me miss" she said with a small smile and I just followed her silently
Usually I won't go with strangers but I don't know what's going on so I guess I will just have to trust her.

She led me to where she said to be camping and started to explain everything she knows about what happened here

"So your saying that I would have to play games in real life to survive? And increase my... Visa? " I asked for confirmation and she nodded

"So I could die if my visa run out? " I asked  "Yess, you'll get shot from a lazer out of the sky and die" she said as if it was the most normal thing ever

I nodded and at that second I heard a loud noise and she said "game time, you should come with to get your visa increased since your new "

I followed her to play this 'game'
Hopefully my heart will survive this game.

🂠🂠🂠🂠

The game started, it was a game of tag. So I'll be running a lot, I'm so gonna die *mentally crying*

The game commence I run off and I saw Usagi climbing some pipes to higher floors 'so she is good at climbing? ' I just go through each door till I heard the phone in my hand say "the tagger is now released, find the safe room before it the bomb goes off... Goodluck players"

I increased my speed in trying to open the doors and I saw someone in a horse mask shooting other people, so I just go to the 3rd floor in panic, still trying to open the door

??? ℙ𝕠𝕧

I was at the top floor watching everything from up here until I saw a girl that looked quite familiar but I couldn't see her face.

She was going through each door until she almost got shot , but she ran to higher floors till she came to the 5th floor and she looked up at my direction...

That's when I realize who she was...

'No this can't be, why is she also in this horrible game world...!?'

She looked as if she was almost gonna pass out but she kept on moving to each door.. I then saw the tagger shoot from a far place toward a door just missing the door but shooting the wall..

That must be the door!
'I should go there, maybe I could get her there too' I thought to myself as I go to that door on the 4th floor.

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I was almost shot, but I got away and after a while I started to take a breather since my heart was beating too fast .. Not GOOD!

I then heard someone shout from the 4th floor for help , saying which is the safe room

30 seconds left..