Chapter 1

Have you ever wanted to be with someone, but you don't think they know you're even alive? Well, that is how I feel when it comes to Hope Mikaelson. She is the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever seen. But she is always running off to save the school from some kind of monster attack. I never get a chance to talk to her anymore unless I'm helping her fight monsters. Everyone knows that Hope is a tribrid, but so am I. I was killed during one of the monster attacks and woke up in transition.

I was in my room hanging out because it was Friday, and we were done with classes for the day. I was thirsty so I went downstairs to the kitchen where I ran in to Lizzie.

"Hey Liz," I said as I grabbed a blood bag. I have special blood bags because I refuse to drink the animal blood stuff.

"Hey, Eve," Lizzie said as she walked over to me.

"How was your day?" I asked after finishing my blood bag.

"Good, kinda boring and lonely. So, I thought why not go hangout with my awesome tribrid sister," Lizzie said.

"Liz, we have been over this, just because I'm thinking of letting your dad adopt me, doesn't mean I'm your sister yet. I still have a week before I'm 18. But have fun Liz, I need to find a certain 18-year-old," I said hugging Lizzie before taking off.

I was lucky enough to get away from Lizzie before she started asking questions. Now before we continue, I should explain something. I grew up with the Saltzman twins, because Ric found me on the side of the road when I was 5. Ric took me in and raised me as his own and he finally, after almost 13 years, wants to adopt me. If he adopted me, my name would be Evie Saltzman. We don't even truly know my last name but its whatever. We found out I was a witch shortly after I got to the Salvatore School. We found I was also a werewolf when I accidentally killed Lizzie's human boyfriend, but in my defense, he was coming on to me. Then, when I was killed in the monster attack, we found out I was a tribrid like Hope, my father was a vampire but before anyone says anything there is no way I'm related to Hope. Hope and I have run tests to see if we are related and we aren't.

I was walking around back to my room, because if Hope wanted to hangout, she would find me there. Hope and I are the only people on campus that have our own rooms. Ric gave me my own room because I was too scared to sleep in the same room as someone else. I walked into my room; Hope was not in my room yet. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes. I ended up falling asleep and dreaming.

I was walking around New Orleans with Hope. She looked so happy to be able to show me around her hometown. Hope was dragging me up and down the roads, pulling me wherever she wanted to take me. I saw a dark alley and pull Hope towards the ally. I pinned her to the wall before she could protest.

"Hope, I love you baby, but calm down. We have a good couple of months to hang out in New Orleans. No need to show me all of it in one day," I said giggling.

"I'm sorry, luv. I just got excited; I like being able to show you where I grew up. Just wait until we get back to the Mikaelson family compound, my home growing up," Hope said.

"You are just like your father when it comes to saying Luv. You and your father sounds like the sexiest thing in the world," I whined at Hope.

"That's because the people we are saying it to are the sexiest people to us. I only say Luv to you, so I'm happy to know how it makes you feel," Hope said smirking.

I knew what that smirk meant, and I took off at vamp speed around New Orleans. I was able to keep Hope running for a few hours before I found my way back to the family compound. It was huge and honestly amazing. Freya showed me where Hope's room was. I was laying on Hope's bed when she came busting into her room.