The mysterious kiss ( part 1 )

One day me and my best friend Lily were walking around the hall. we went to go to the bathroom and I suddenly saw a girl. She was mesmerizing, beautiful, and had an awesome voice. I suddenly dropped my tissue roll because I chose to not concentrate on anything but her. she quickly helped me pick it up and gave me a smile. " Thank youu !! " I said calmly while screaming in my head. She was too shy to even talk, so she ended up just giving me a wink. "DO YOU LIKE.. HAVE A CRUSH ON HER OR SMTHG??" Lily said whispering in my ear "maybe.." I said looking stupid. a few minutes later we headed off to class. " Good morning class !! We have a new student, her name is Dahyun !! Dahyun, please introduce yourself to the class " Ms Miller said. Looking at Dahyun's eyes I knew I was in love with her, I just didnt know how to tell her. " Hi, My name is Dahyun but you can call me Dubu ! I am from korea, but even then, I still know how to talk fluent english. I am bi and currently single and available. thank uuu ! " ^ OMG!! I should ask her out for prom.. !! ^ I screamed in my head. Ms Miller made Dubu sit next to ME. I looked chill in my face, but in reality I was SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT !! Anyway, I had this one other seatmate ! her name was Angela, we werent really close but we talked sometimes during break. a few awkward moments later, Dubu sat in the middle, I was on the left, and Angela was on the right. Dubu put her bag down and sat on her chair. " Hey dubu !! wanna be friends or hangout sometime?? " Angela said whispering in her ear. " Um.. Sure ! " Dubu said softly. After class, which felt like FOREVER, we finally had lunch. I didnt eat AT ALL. My food was some disgusting raw egg, so i threw it away. Surprisingly, I saw Dubu reading my fav book serie, so i decided to read along with her. it took a while for her to notice me, but I would spend even my whole life waiting for her, its just.. ( come back for part 2 cuz im running out of batteryy )