Harry Potter: Marauders Era

FULL NAME: Elora Irene Malfoy

NICKNAMES: Ellie (friends), Lora (sometimes by Sirius, but he prefers Elora), brat (Sirius).

AGE: A year younger than Lucius Malfoy

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Pale white hair.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's Lucius Malfoy's younger sister and in the future, Aunt to Rhiannon Malfoy and Draco Malfoy

HOUSE: Slytherin

Wand: Apple woos, rougarou hair, 9 1/4 inches.

BOGGART: Love

PERSONALITY: Elora is almost just like anyone that gets voted into a Slytherin house. Cunning, snobbish, and thinks she's better than everyone. Although Elora can act like that in front of the face of anyone who dared look at her the wrong way, she was just a girl that tried to hold up the Malfoy family name. Once you crack down the several walls she has built up, you can find she actually is a shy girl that just wants to prove herself to her family.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Sirius and Elora go back to her very first days at Hogwarts. The curly haired boy never seemed to act right and she was honestly surprised given his family history and his personality, he didn't end up a Slytherin. Girls would fawn over him but Elora didn't care too much and she figured since there were so many girls at Hogwarts pining after him, he wouldn't notice her. But he did, he always did. Elora was good friends with Molly Weasly, but back then she had a different last name. Molly introduced Elora to James Potter, in hopes of trying to get them together but Elora didn't feel anything for him. Plus, Lily seemed like she had an eye for James. It didn't stop Elora from hanging out with the marauder group, the  Malfoy girl couldn't stand those group of fools Sirius always hung around. Not only that, she couldn't stand him. But he was madly, deeply, in love with her. Although she acted like a spoiled brat and thought she was better than everyone. Which she strived to be. She and Sirius met in class of course, being forced to work on projects together. He always was kind to her, despite her rude nature. When he wasn't there, she found herself looking for him. Whether it was wirh her eyes or she was walking around Hogwarts late at night, just hoping to bump into him and possibly insult him. He never stopped, he just listened to her, he loved her. In their final year of Hogwarts, she herself started falling for him. And falling hard. She didn't know why or how but she was. She never told Sirius this and she never planned to. Sirius tried from the very start to make her notice him, but she wouldn't give him the time of day. Sirius was constantly flirting with her and messing with her, trying to earn her affections but then again, she never did. It took Elora a lot to even consider a touch of feelings for Sirius since she was deathly scared of being in love with someone, but Sirius thought that, if she didn't love him then he would make sure that she was loved, that she always had someone to go to. After the first three years, Elora finally started letting her guard down around Sirius. At least trying to become his friend. As time went on, Elora finally came to terms that she felt something more for Sirius but she would never confess that to him. She couldn't. On Christmas eve, on their last year of Hogwarts, Sirius had kissed Elora in the snow and Elora was furious. Not only did she kiss him back, but she had a blush that wouldn't leave her cheeks and Sirius teased her deeply for it. After the semester ended, she was heartbroken because that meant she couldn't see Sirius anymore and she'd be alone. But Sirius had different plans, he had begged Rhiannon to come with him but she didn't. She had regretted that choice for the past fifteen years.

EXTRAS: When Elora found out Sirius had been on trial and was going to get sent to Azkaban, she was going to testify for him. There was no reason, absolutely none, why Sirius would kill anyone. Especially his best friend. But Sirius had begged her, pleaded with her to not show her face in his trial. He could let her see him in the state he was in. When he was sent off, she was crushed. He was innocent and she knew it.

CRUSH:

FC: