31:💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?💝

Hey Guyss!

How are you'all doing?

So how was the pervious chapter?

Did you'll like it?

So this chapter will have some flashback of someone's fast nd whose you have to guess.

So lets start.

Before that why you guys are unfollowing me? Idk plz do follow me

and please read the chapter nd plz vote nd give lots of comments.

Happy reading ❤️

(After one week.)

A week has past since the WaGs party night. And in this week everyone were busy in there respective works. Aarna was busy in her hospital so much that she didn't get time to hangout with any one. In this one week many things change. Anushka was out for shooting with Vamika, nd Vishakha was in Delhi as she was missing home or we can say her husband. Roohi was busy too she was having back to back night shifts so she even didn't met with Aarna since four days. And if we talk about Mukti so she nd Zain the they both were already in a live in relationship so they decided to get married nd they got engaged. Everyone were there including Janhvi nd Shakshi. But it's been four days to the engagement, nd all being busy didn't got time to meet. But in all these days Aarna was on her toes., Hospital's work there room's renovation nd even some marriage shopping all of have been started nd she being the only one as Shubman was out with the national duty as in busy in cricket, so she was doing everything. Nd if we talk about our cricket team, well India couldn't made it to the finals, as there were few injuries happened in our team, nd some of them were out of from, nd apart from Virat nd Shubman none of them couldn't score big runs. India's last match was after three days with Afghanistan.

Well apart of from our one team was gone to South Africa with captain Shreyas Iyer, with him even Abhishek, and, kamlesh were there, they performed really well nd India won the series there in the captaincy of Captain Shreyas Iyer. Although Rishabh was a part of this team, but KL Rahul being out for paternity leave Rishabh was selected in the Asia Cup team. Well you heard it right Rahul nd his wife athiya was blessed with a cute little baby boy this Friday nd Rahul was out there taking care of his wife nd little son.

Well it was finally a Sunday, today Aarna was free, nd thought to visit Gill mansion, in all these days when shubman was out she bonded well with Shubman's grand parents so well. She once took them to the hospital to treat his illness from Shruti as she was a orthopaedic surgeon. She prescribed some medicine nd then said them to excercise a bit, since then when Aarna get time she work out with them nd spend time with all were so much happy seeing her bonding with them so much. After visiting there see found shakshi there, who was there for work, today Roohi visited with her to Gill mansion nd the girls had a good time with her grand parents in law's. After that they all thought to visit Athiya nd Rahul in the hospital so they gone there too nd spend some time with them. And staying there for 30 minutes they got a call from Janhvi as she was cribbing to have them there. After some chit chatting they leave from there to Janhvi's house.