1||𝙰𝚋𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚍

Word Count: 0.4

I didn't proof read cuz I wanna get this out asap hahahh

cw: depiction of corpse, cursing

——

2nd Pov

——

You recently started using Diona on your team. Not that you favored her, but because your team needed more buffs (And healing).

"I hate this hoe so much." You were talking to an NPC that was annoying as much as she was unappreciative. You then proceeded to waste all your bursts on her. Walking away, you decided to start walking around Narukami Island to gain back your wasted energy.

"Ahhh." You rubbed your eyes as you sighed.

"I should probably head over to recieve my reputation awards, I always forget about them." And so you did, you teleported over to the Kamisato Estate.

"Yo where's the dude that supposed to give me the rewards??" You check around the corner he's usually placed at, but found nothing. You weren't paying attention, but you could now see the empty looking garden in the estate. No one was outside.

"Mm, maybe my PC is acting up, or they miraculously moved everyone."

That's when you decided to investigate.

There's no one out, but how about inside? You took Diona into the fancy looking building. Opon entering, you see a clearly distressed Thoma, hand on his head n' everything.

A chat bubble popped out... you wonder why he's here although. Maybe this'll clear up things? And so you clicked onto it.

"I apologize traveler, but we've excused most of our staff at this current... moment."

What does he mean? You look behind him after talking to him. He just wouldn't answer your question about what's had him so gloomy. So, you took matters into your own hands. And-

"Oh my fucking God..."

You could see Ayaka sobbing over, well, whatever it was. But then it dawned on you. That's... That's her brother.

It truly, was stomach churning. The remains of him were but a puddle of blood, bones and meat all over the floor. His clothes were soaked with blood you couldn't even tell they were white. His face? It was bashed so badly you couldn't tell what was what. Every defining feature besides his hair was just, gone.

"No no no I can't-"

You immediately closed the tab of that horror movie of a game. You don't think you'll have the guts to even open Genshin for later. It was so. Unexpected. You can watch gory animes, movies, so be it. But this? This is just ridiculous. How could Mihoyo do something so god damn messed up?

It's like watching snuff videos. You never expect it, and you never forget it. And, isn't Genshin also supposed to be for younger audience too? So why is it that THAT just happened?

Maybe a nap will help you forget.

Most likely not.

Stop clinging onto false hope.

New chapter almost out but like lemme take a nap rai now