Xmas Advent Calendar

Welcome to the second year of counting down towards Christmas with fun windows of activities!

At the beginning of the year, most of us thought that Christmas was months away, and it was. But time flies when you're having fun and we're here for the second year to count down to the anticipated day of gifts and Santa with a magical contest and a whole lot of fun activities!

What better way to get in the mood for Christmas than with a Christmas playlist on, a whole bunch of holiday activities and a fun, magical contest? Come join us in the fun as we post a new activity each day until December 23rd!

Like our previous year, there will be no winners in our activities. Each activity is unique, and you can participate in as many, or few as you'd like. On some days, you might be able to participate in two or more! Or if you don't want to participate in the activities, write an entry to our contest instead!

With a collaboration between 33 profiles, we bring you Xmas Advent Calendar 2022!

English participating profiles:

AlternativeStorytelling,  beautyFanfic, Flashfic,  JustWriteIt, kpop, lgbtq, lowfantasy, LY, magic, MarvelFansCommunity, Music, NA, PrehistoricCreatures, TeenFiction, WattpadFairyTales, WattpadKDramas, WattpadRoyals, WattpadSeries, WattpadSocialMedia, YARomance

International participating profiles:

 AmbassadorsAF,AmbassadorsUS, WattpadYoungAdultID, AmbassadorsIN, WattpadLGBTQ-IN, WattpadContosLP, WattpadNewAdultLP, AmbassadorsSE                      

Community participating profile:

GirlBossINC, NARomance, SeasonalReads, WattTravel

Let's make this the most magical holiday yet!