1 - Day Before

A/n they will not be an idol group in the story however they are all still close friends/family. ALSO I AM CHANGING THEIR AGES SLIGHTLY AND THE AGE GAP BETWEEN SOME OF THEM SOOOO DEAL WITH IT!!! Only Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin's ages with change, the 00-liners will be born in 2003 so they are 19 and Jeongin will be born in 04 so he is 18 but everyone else stays the same

Lee Jimin POV (she will be Lee Know's adopted younger sister)

I was supposed to have lunch with my brother Minho and his friends today. He is finally letting me meet them after 5 years. But unfortunately, I got a text from him early this morning that several of them had to cancel due to work related issues. He told me their names, how old they are, and what they did for work.

First we have Bang Chan, a 25 y/o psychology teacher and a principal. My brother Minho is 24 and teaches dance at a studio that competes for medals and trophies. The 23 y/o physical education and health teacher was Seo Changbin. Hyunjin was a 19 y/o art teacher as he was very skilled and took several college courses during high school. Han Jisung was a drama student and Lee Felix was an assistant librarian, both of them are 19. Kim Seungmin is a manager at a local cafe that Yang Jeongin also works at, Seungmin is 19 and Jeongin is 18. Jeongin is also finishing his last year of high school.

They sound so cool but every time we have plans and I'm supposed to meet them he suddenly changes his mind or they have some work thing come up. I call my best friend Yeji, she is a singer and dancer, occasionally dancing competitively on my brothers team. That's how I met her and we have been best friends since then.

Y = Yeji     J = Jimin
Y - Hey girl, what's up? Weren't you supposed to have lunch with your brother today?
J - Yeah but he canceled again, ugh, stupid work things his friends had to do!
Yeji laughs at my statement
Y - I can hear you rolling you eyes over there, do you wanna come and have a little dance battle to cheer you up?
J - YESSSS!!!! I'll pack my dance bag and be there in 10! But I do have to leave early, I have my first day of classes tomorrow.

I quickly hang up the phone and throw my dance clothes into my duffel bag grabbing the keys to my motorbike and heading towards the dance studio my brother works at called 'Hope on the Street'. I got there in no time and change in the locker room before stuffing my bag in Minho's office, that's the perk of being the sister of the second best dance teacher at the studio. You don't need to rent a locker or be a student you just shove it in his office. I head to the practice rooms and peek in through the windows. Minho must have sent out that he had an open class space, he was in there with several students. I see Yeji in the next room over just chilling on the floor doing her stretches.

I open the door and baseball slide on the floor towards her. She moves out of the way just in time and we both laugh. Continuing with our stretches for a bit before we pick a song. I pick a song called 'Boy With Luv' by BTS and Yeji picks 'Best of Me', also by BTS. We each connect to our own speakers so we can pause and play the songs at will. She starts with hers first and dances along until the end of the first verse when she pauses her music. I quickly start mine and dance my first verse before pausing it and she continues her song. We go back and forth like this for the rest of the songs, collapsing on the floor and panting heavily afterwards.

"I'm hungry," Yeji voices her thoughts out loud. "Me too, Minho should be done with his class. Should we ask him to come get food with us?" I ask and she nods as we both get up and grab our bags to go change into street clothes. I am wearing my tight cropped black tank top with an oversized olive green flannel on top and some tight black skinny jeans with black Chucks on my feet. She is wearing an old band shirt and some light wash ripped skinny jean, also wearing black Chucks.