Prolog Part 1

The noises were loud

Too loud

How long until they reached him..? He didn't know

Nobody knew

The danger they had put themselves up against

Why
Why was he here
Thrown into some sick game for amusement

The shots ceased
A cry was heard

And all he wanted to know was how

How did it come to this..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome! I am glad you all could make it this fine evening!" The words flew out his mouth like a script engraved into his brain "As you may have heard, I have quite the proposal!"

"I'll say. It sounds absolutely ridiculous" came a stern reply "And nothing you say could ever change that, Saegusa"

"Don't get me wrong, I am one for games and the like. But isn't this just a bit.."

"Incorrigible? Cynical? Unreasonable? Insane? Stupid to new extents?"

"Now now, Keito, that's going a bit far.."

"You can't seriously be berating Me after hearing THAT for an idea. Eichi. What reasin do you even have for coming up with this??"

"As Idols, we need to appeal to as much audiences as we can. And the younger generation is a large group. Nerf fights are incredibly popular so having us idols partake in that would make each and every one of us look better to them, we can even have each unit record a battle-like song to be played during this event"

"..you really have thought a lot about this haven't you. Incorrigible."

"Suou, you have been awfully quiet, may I hear your own thoughts on this matter?"

"Hrmm.. I am not typically against activities like this..but what purpose would there be including everybody? Especially those who would never think of joining such a game"

"'Those people' are about HALF OF ES by the way."

"Hasumi, I ask you keep remarks like that to yourself, for I have indeed considered this question prior to making my proposal"

"Well, Can we know how you intend to get people such as the fabled Artistic Master Shu Itsuki in on such a game?"

"There are many ways to go about persuading the individual. I do plan to introduce a reward for all should they even participate, and expand on it if they were to win!"

"What kind of reward are we talking of here? It can't just be any simple item"

"Keitos Doujinshi would make an excellent prize~♪︎"

"EICHI YOU-

"I will admit I am curious about how you will persuade certain idols. Though other than Sena-senpai and maybe Aoba-senpai, I believe most of NewDi will not require much Convincing"

"You can hold off on convincing most of Rhylink. I'm sure some of our idols can convince the rest without your intervention."

The two waited for Eichis input for StarPro, seeing as it would have made sense. Instead however, the blonde appeared to be in a bit of thought. Thought within only another moment he spoke up

"Have you considered making this a team game?"

"Hm?"

"This is definitely a publicity stunt. So why not provide opportunities for more content? Having certain idols work together in this sort of battle would show viewers how ES idols interact with one another in such a new environment"

"Hrm, that is rather thoughtful for your standards, Eichi. Having people in teams would also make some of us feel more safe and comfortable. It's much more preferable"

The doors opened as the last member of this supposed meeting walked through the door

"Ah! If it isn't Anzu-San! Welcome! Please have a seat!"

"I'm assuming you are aware of my proposition, Yes? As we have discussed together just now, we will be separating the idols into teams. It sounds as if everyone in this room is in agreement. Would you be so kind as to give your OK as well?"

A moment of silence passed as Anzu sat in thought for a moment. Ending as she spoke up "These weapons aren't going to hurt you guys, right? You know we don't need any of that"

"Of course they are not truly dangerous to the average grown male! They are designed to hit hard enough to be felt, but not hard enough to deal much damage"

"..May we see these Weapons? I have never exactly seen one myself, and I am rather curious"

"Of course! Allow me to provide a basic weapon for you all!" Ibara spoke before getting up and retrieving 5 boxes. Placing one of them in front of all 5 present, including himself

"Inside these boxes are the most basic nerf gun and some bullets. There is also a manual on how to reload them in case any of you would like to try doing so"

The idol representatives each tried thr gun out in their arms. Holding it at different angles and such (Eichi made sure to aim directly at Keito more than a few times)

"Well, Anzu-san? Have I earned your approval?" Ibara had asked, and was met with a nod from the producer herself

"I see! Excellent! I hope to meet you all on the battlefield, gentleman!"

"Oh so you aren't cruel enough put Anzu through this game, thats a relief"

"Fufu~ I'm looking forward to our battle myself"

"Onee-sama. I hope you will cheer me on throughout this Battle"

The loud sound of a not so perfectly reloaded nerf gun quieted them all. Especially when they looked to who it had come from

"..eh? Anzu? That's a rather determined look on your face"

"Fufu~ I think this is her way of saying she wants in on this action"

"What-? No, No, there is no way we're putting you through this- OW-"

"Impressive! Anzu has landed a clean shot directly to Hasumis chest!"

"Anzu you- tch- fine. Have it your way"

"Onee-sama. As your knight, you may rely on me as much as you need throughout this battle. For I, Tsukasa Suou, swear to- A-!?"

"Another shot directly to Tsukasas chest, good one Anzu♪︎"

Anzu was trying very hard not to react to the way Tsukasas face had went from prideful to a betrayed and kicked puppy look

"I hope you are aware that this makes us enemies, though. And I do not intend on going easy on you in the slightest, should we meet in battle"

Anzus face strengthened as she pointed her nerf gun towards Ibara. Saying nothing, though her actions spoke for her

Ibara chuckled and raised his own replica of that same gun back towards her

"May the best of us win"

Prologue Part 1: End

Deaths: 0

AN: AAAAAA THIS STARTED AS A SMALL JOKE THING AND SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO OVER DRAMATIZE IT UNINTENTIONALLY AND NOW ITS ALL THIS???
THIS STARTED AS A SMALL TWEET I MADE "Tetora vs Mitsuru vs Sora, nerf war, who wins?" AND SOMEHOW IT JUST
TURNED INTO THIS
AM I EVEN CAPABLE OF WRITING SOMETHING TO THIS EXTENT??? I DONT THINK I AM
BUT IMA DO WHAT I CAN ANYWAYS
HOPE YALL ENJOY BYE