Chapter 1

Hey! New book? Yes. I've been reading Othello and alot of old plays and wanted to make something similar. So Wilbur and George was the only one I thought of who could play this Story. Of course please take note this is poetry sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying. So if confused, so is i.

So enjoy please,

20:40 November 23 2022
(My mom's birthday :D)

_____

As Wilbur sat and red a book, in his room filled with books for some sorts, like Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Anothny and Cleopatra, Othello, And some others that wasn't junk but also not truly important to him.

Also in his room there was a desk with a lamp and some papers on it. It was drawings, Sketches of Random things, birds, Tress, food, guitars and buildings. Also with those papers there was Music notes and songs that were never made. And then other pile of papers, Poetry and Books. Pens and pencils scattered everywhere on the dest.

Then at the left side of his room, there was his bed, king-size bed and after that there was his window. The window had a couch, Very dim purple. With a bouquet of Daisy's, that really matched the Lilac curtains.

As he read the book he checked the date and time. It was the Second of September 1886.

As he sat there, he desided to get up and leave to the market to get some berrys and maybe a cup of Tea or coffee?

He gets up from he's floor and Stretches. "Itsest been a while since I last walked around. I Shell leave." He says and gets his bag of Whatnots, Things like his wallet and a couple of papers and pens just to write and Doodle with the book he was reading earlier. His guitar on his back. And he left off.

"Fair well Toms and Techno, shops is where I'll be!" Wilbur greets his Brothers and grabes ties he's shooes.

"Could thy get me a Potatos and carrots from thee market as thy walk there?" Techno asks for his brother. He's brother nods and Gabe's a basket and opens the door to leave.

Wilbur had a white thin T-shirt with buttons on. A Light brown cargo pants with Black boots.

As he walked threw the market, looking at All the food and vegetables, he stopped at the Cart that gave Potatoes and other vegetables.

He greets the person who runs the shop and starts looking around which potatoes shell he pick. He takes the ones that look a bit green and the perfect ones he also took.

Later he got the carrots and he bought some fruits, and as he was picking up an orange from the ground which a person accidentally dropped it, he went on the ground and picked it up.

"Oh sorry of me!" A male apologized to Wilbur as Wilbur got up.

"Not to worry, my pleasure to help" Wilbur says and immediately stop at his tracks when he saw who was Infront of him.

It was a handsome guy who Wilbur instantly got small butterflies. Wilbur never felt this type of feeling from anyone.

"Ye-yeah not to worry. Hi, m-my name is wilbur.. Wilbur Soot! " He stutters, as he gives back the orange as the other puts it back into the cart.

"Well lovely meeting you Wilbur soot. I'm George, George Davidson. Not king George," George chuckles, and Wilbur gives a small smile.

George was much smaller then Wilbur, Wilbur was 6'6 as George was 5'8.

"George what a lovely name." Wilbur thought.

"S-so meh-may I ask thy where shell are going?" George stutters as he's face turns a bit pink.