[Ch. 1] Good morning!

-"Goooooood morning, Y/n!"

-That was the first thing you heard this morning.  You were just starting to open your locker cubby and looked down, It was Yoshikawa.  Shes so short it was almost amusing.  She always seemed to have the same amount of happy and cheerful energy though. I'm not sure how but it seemed like nothing could ever go wrong with her around. 

-"Hey Yuki!  Have you seen Toru walk in yet?  I still have his history book from out last study night."

-"Oh uhh.. no I don't think I have.  Your still tutoring him??  I thought it was only for the final test?"

-"He failed the final so he has to be in summer school."

-"AGAIN?!"

Her face of shock was funny yet kinda cute.  You giggled to yourself quietly.

-"Oh there he is!!"

-She took the book from your hands and ran torwards him.  You could hear Torus laugh when she gave him the book but ignored it and went to class. 

-When you walked in there were only a few people there considering it was early in the morning.  Sengoku, Aisaki, and a few more counsel members.  Then in the corner you saw him.  He looked tall even though he was sitting down.  Maybe 5"6 or 5"7?  Still not as tall as Toru but that doesn't really matter.

-You could never remember his name though.  Even though you've been in the same class all of this high school year, he doesn't talk much unless he has to so it's kinda hard to know a lot.

-"Hey, Y/n?! What are you staring at him for? Hey!"

-Yuki snaps in front of you face and you finally come too after staring at him.

-"Who is that?"

-You asked Yuki quietly to make sure he didn't hear. What were you going to do if he knew you were staring at him? He was just so pretty in the sun and his glasses kept falling of his nose every time he looked down at his book. It was actually kinda cute.

-"Y/n are you serious?! Nobody talks to him because he's a creep! He's so lonely and emo it's freaky- he probably watched inappropriate stuff of pretty girls!"

-"But he seems nice. I'm gonna talk to him."

-You started walking in his direction when Yuki stopped you

-"What the h..."

-You pull yourself out of her grasp and stand next to his desk. He looked up at you with a confused look.

-"I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!"

-You held your hand out to him with a friendly warm smile. He looks at you and your hand and puts his book down on the desk neatly.

-"Uhh- I'm Miyamura.."

-"Wanna sit with me at lunch later?"

-His eyes widened and he blushed slightly. Then he smiles and looked down and around to make sure no one was watching.

-"I guess it couldn't hurt"

-You both smiles at each other as you slowly turned around.

-"Great! See you then!"

-You walked to the front of the room and sat in your seat. How come you felt so.. warm?