get out!

NO SPECIFIED PRONOUNS

Y/NS POV:

Today was the day where I was going to the Blake's. I was going to have a sleepover with my best friend Gwen. While her brother, Finney, and his friend, Robin, are going to have a sleepover in his room.

I currently am packing my clothes and other essential items in a backpack. When I was done, I zipped up my backpack and ran downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I checked the time and I have to leave right now, so I quickly said bye to my mom and closed the door.

I was going to the Blake's on my skateboard I got for my birthday 2 years ago. I soon got to the Blake's and knocked on the door...

The door was opened by Robin Arellano and I said hello. I walked inside and he closed the door. I said hi to Finney and he said Gwen's in her room.

I went inside Gwen's room and saw her laying on the floor reading a magazine. I decided to scared her by turning off the lights. Once I turned off the lights, she quickly turned around and saw me.

" oh my goodness! You scared me! " - G
" that's what I was trying to do Gwen " - me

We were just talking about school drama and I caught myself staring at her. Her glossy brown eyes and her luscious brown hair that was put into two ponytails.

She looked up at me and saw me staring. Her cheeks quickly flashed red and she looked down.

I held her head up softly by her chin, so she was forced to look at me. I looked at her lips for permission and she nodded lightly. I grabbed her face and placed my lips on hers.

We were just staying right there for a moment until Finney and Robin barged into the room.

" Hey Gwen and Y/N, want to play Monop- " They were saying before they cut themselves off.Their jaws dropped open.

Gwen and I separated from the kiss and she yelled " GET OUT!' " I quickly got flustered and covered my face. The boys left and Gwen said, " Now where we're we? " before pressing her lips back onto mine.

💛💤💛💤💛💤💛💤💛💤💛💤💛💤💛

GHOST SPEAKS: yay I finished another imagine! also this is not proofread so feel free to correct me on any grammar mistakes.

- ghost !!