A masked figure

As Kuroo walked by the other male who wore a detailed red mask he had noticed something similar about him. He had the same auburn hair and soft voice as his friend who had been kidnapped a 6 years back, and he still hadn't been found so the police had given up on finding him.

Since they had all been wearing masquerade masks, he couldn't be sure if it was actually him. But he couldn't shake the feeling of finally finding the other, so he lightly tapped the other mans shoulder. The other turned around and calmly said "Hello?" "Hi" Kuroo immediately noticed the large scar on the others chin "What happened to your chin?" asked the black haired male "Oh that... Um... I uhhh... Umm..." "You ok?" "Oh uhh yeah- yeah I'm fine." "Then why are you thinking about how you got that scar?" the light haired male sighed responding with a rushed voice while looking around with a small look of fear.

"I can't tell you in here follow me." "Alrighty then." as the two walked out the other took off his mask with sigh. "You sure you wanna tell me?" Kuroo asked "I may as well tell someone." said the other man turning around revealing two more scars on his cheek and eyebrow. Kuroo took a moment to soak in how much the other looked like his old high school friend/crush he never got to see three weeks after graduation.

"How do I put this..." the other in front of him spoke pulling out of his thoughts "I was kidnapped 6 years ago after my high school graduation... And forced to live with people who physically, mentally, and emotionally abuse me which is why I have all these scars on my face but there's more on my thighs and back." "And I don't know how to get out because everytime I want to I chicken out at the thought of those people finding me again."

Kuroo stood there processing what he just heard and decided on what he was gonna do quickly taking off his mask he asked "Do you know what the people have been doing this to you are?" "Top floor red and silver beaded feather masks." Kuroo quickly took at his phone and dialed the police. "The police will be here soon just stay next to me ok." "Ok" "Before I forget to ask... What's your name?" "Yaku Morisuke" "Yakkun...?" "How do you know about that nickname...?" "Yakkun it's me Kuroo." the other stood there staring at him before breaking into tears. "I'm safe" he choked out with a smile "Your safe now" responded Kuroo as the police finally pulled up.

After at least 6 years the case of Yaku Morisuke had finally been closed.

Or so you thought...
Kuroo woke up from the dream slowly realizing that it hadn't actually happened. He started tearing up his eyes burning with tears. He had always kept dreaming of the day he would finally find the other. The dark haired male still hadn't given up on finding the light haired male since the day he went missing. He hated that the cops had closed the case even though there was plenty of evidence proving that Yaku was still alive saying that he couldn't have survived that long.

On the other hand Morisuke woke up from the dream to the sound of his kidnappers walking into the house. Wondering sadly for the day he was finally found, and out of the cruel peoples grasp. He had started slowly giving up because he was now an adult. He didn't know if anyone would genuinely believe him if he tried to get help. As he sat up the pain in his back from yesterdays events burned slightly, he looked out the locked window of the room he was in. The door of his room opened to the sight of the one of the 2 people who'd been tormenting him for the past 6 year's. Closing his eyes and preparing for what was about to happen he wondered if someone out there was still someone trying to find him or if everyone had just given up in him.