Not Today.

Requested by DevanshiParmar4

--  

The members had woken up early Saturday morning, except for the youngest. Jungkook was notorious for sleeping in on the weekends. 

The older members were cooking breakfast together and talking about what they had planned for their day off. It seemed like none of them had made any exciting plans.

"I wonder if Kookie has anything planned for today," Hobi asked while stirring some pancake mix together.

"Not that I know of," Jimin replied. He knew everything about the youngest's schedule all the time, because he was nosy and always asking Jungkook what his plans were.

"We should mess with him today!" Taehyung yelled excitedly.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Well we haven't pranked eachother in a long time and he's well over-do for a prank. We should prank him somehow," Taehyung suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" Jin smiled. He loved when they'd all prank eachother. Well, Jin loved pranking the others, but hated when he was the target. He was glad the maknae had been chosen this time.

"We could ignore him all day," Yoongi suggested. "The kid loves attention, he hates it when he goes ignored."

"That could be funny!" Jimin chuckled. They all agreed they'd spend the day pranking Jungkook by ignoring him. They were surprised to hear him wake up and shuffle around the house earlier than normal.

"Oh he's up! Remember, everyone! Don't cave! Let him think we're all mad or something!" Hobi gestured as he finished up making the pancakes.

Jungkook made his way into the kitchen, "Good morning hyungies." None of them even looked at him as they continued with what they were doing. Jungkook walked over to Hobi, "Those smell good," he said, gesturing to the pancakes.

Jungkook was feeling a bit confused when he realized nobody was really acknowledging his existence.

"Hyungs?" Jungkook pouted. He still got no response. "Hyungs?" he asked again.

The maknae stood there sulking as he watched everyone set breakfast onto the table, but he grabbed a seat anyway. The members talked amongst themselves and acted like Jungkook wasn't even there. The maknae couldn't help but not feel all that hungry.

"Am I in trouble? Are you guys mad at me?" Jungkook asked. He still went ignored. He sighed and got up and left the table, retreating back to his room. He had really started to feel depressed after his hyungs failed to speak to him. He didn't understand what he could have possibly done.

The members all laughed to eachother after Jungkook disappeared.

"We're so mean," Jimin giggled.

"It it were me I would cry," Taehyung chuckled.

"A whole entire day of this should be interesting, I wonder what he'll do," Namjoon wondered. The members talked amongst themselves while finishing up their breakfast.

Jungkook lay in his bed pouting while listening to music on his phone. He was trying to replay all recent events in his head that may have led his members to be upset with him. But even if they were upset with him he didn't understand why they weren't talking to him about it.

Our communication with eachother is usually a lot better than this.

He scrolled through his social media apps when he noticed some hate on Twitter targeted towards him. Huh?