Elevator (chap 1)

"Gran, a photo of my ma please" I ask my grandmother as I'm in the car getting driven to the studio.

"Ok but answer me have you eaten well child, your last show, omg child i could see your bones" she says exaggerating.

"gran make me some cutecumber kimchi and ill have someone pick it up" I say

"Child why do you need photos of your mom"

"sm is having us do a mothers day special thing"

"Ok darling ok"

"Goodbye gran"

"Byee" she hangs up and the driver stopes at the bilding,i get out the car and head to the entrance of the building where I see my best-friend/ my manager, when i get to the entrance, "good morning miss lee" she says

"Good morning rosy" i say smiling, and she hands me a her iPad "todays schedule?" I question

"Radio show, mv filming, then you had an other to do a christmas sm special with an nct unit"

"Got that babe, now lets head to the nct manager, before i go do my hair and makeup, we have to find out who im doing the song with, and when we can have meeting and all, now this weekend cancel whatever I have, oh i got you coffee jelly" I say and hand some over to her.

"Thx ma'am" she says and lookes at her ipad " all you have this weekend is just a radio show and to film a vlog to post on your socials, and a nail and hair appointment, btw you have yo chose a hair colour that works with the concept, not like last time please, and that's kinda it"

"Winter theme with hot pink hair was fire, tho i did have to wear a head thing for the whole show"

"Ya the memes of you taking off your hat and just flawting it around in that icy scene still is getting mentioned"

"See i made myself more popular" i say flawting my arms around "oh you think yuta would show up?" I say crossing my arms, wanting to finally see the love of my life.

"Babe not that again" she said rolling her eyes "your an idol under the same company as him, please his a senior, and y'all both have dating bands"

"Hey!" I say trying not to find that extremely hurtful, ya I do have a dating band but who cares when his the love of my life.

"do you only like Yuta, is their no-one else in your heart"

"No their is, i like the whole of nct, you have no clue how hard I'm screaming like imagine, just mme seeing them, like ommmmggg they are gods and im going to meet some of them todayyy hopefully"

"Honestly i might cry if i saw haechan" Rosy says

"See want me to help with the shrine prep, i have extra supplies from when i did mine"

"Nah but when teamin comes back, tho for him we would have to make a shrine room"

"Also could you get a cutout of yuta?"

"What-"

"what ?" i say and walk further into the sm building getting on an elevator she froze as the doors closed "get the next ones, ill see you on the dance floor" i say as their closing, i look at my phone and take pics as the elevator is moving from the fist up, the doors have mirrors so its a nice alone seting to take then, tho suddenly the doors open, and , mark, heachan and yuta walk in /stfu my top 3/ fucking god i should not be a nctzen/ , i push myself in the back as i hear them laughing, and look down at my phone

                Messages with rosy