dissolving clothes

At the secret lab of dr. Dragon he is trying to take over the world with a big ray gun but kim possible isn't going to allow him to. So she went up and knock him out and they to destroy the ray gun but shego went on the ray gun and attacked kim and both of them on the ray gun. But Kim use shego fire powers to accidentally destroy the machine but unknown camagel spells on both kim and shego clothes and sorting to dissolve. Forced to go is shego and her green skin tight suit and revealing her green bra and panties are next to dissolve and reveal her dd+boobs and smooth vagina. Next is kim and her clothes starting with her black top reveal her black bra next is her brown pants to reveal her black panties and then her bra is dissolved reveal her d+boobs next is her panties to reveal her smooth vagina. Both Kim and shego are now naked kim covered her boobs and vangna and the same thing for shego both Kim and shego ran shego picks up dr. dragon and goes to Escape. Kim olso escape to and try not to get seen on the way home. Kim made it back home but she didn't want to the front door she went to her bedroom window and opened and went inside and closed the window and then she grabbed her clothes for her dresser and got dressed and went downstairs to try to forget about her nakedness.