𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡- 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠

After Will had left, Robin spent her time wandering around the house. It wasn't a pointless wander, no, more of a thoughtful one. She had been thinking about Nancy, and thinking about what she could do to make the plans later on worth while. When the four of them were walking home the night before, the two women had made arrangements, leaving Eddie and Steve to hop along on some other occasion. Now though, Robin was going to take the opportunity to squeeze out whatever information she could.

Fully dressed, she continued to pace. The caffeine ran rampage through her mind, preparing herself for the crash as soon as it would hit. However, she didn't necessarily want it to. Perhaps the extra energy would give her the chance to truly ask what was happening; to not back away and to not cower under the task.

The denim material of the woman's jeans rubbed corse on her thighs, burning into her sides as she stepped... and stepped... and stepped once more. When they were both to meet outside of the ice cream parlour opposite the cinema, then the game would be afoot.

She had two hours before she needed to be out of the house and on her bike, but for now, she would pace.

-

The tires skidded on a stray chunk of gravel, almost throwing her off track, but still, she persisted, travelling along the road and making a leeway to the final destination. The plan had been arranged to meet inside of the venue, get a milkshake- or perhaps an ice cream... and unknowingly to Nancy, have a chat.

Hawkins Downtown was fairly busy, the streets being faintly lined with the odd string of people. The buildings passed by in a whir as Robin peddled, slowing as she reached the road where she had to dismount.
Up ahead, the parlour laid shiny and bright; the pale theme of the building causing it to stick out amongst its dreary exterior, warming its entrance and enticing any passer-by's.

Buckley smiled at the sight, directing her path into one where she could safely hop off. The exterior at the front of the place was quite similar to Lucy's; two big panel windows, glass door, etcetera- and it made for quite the nice location.

She dismounted her bike, clicking the helmet buckle and tossing it over the handlebars before taking the direction to the entrance. From a view through the window, Buckley took a deep breath. Nancy was sitting at a lone table inside, arms crossed over and jacket slumped on the back of chair. She looked to of been waiting a while- but she couldn't of done, because she knew the set time, and it would've been completely absurd to arrive any earlier.

Robin made a swift push onwards and into the building. It was noisier inside; the jukebox in the corner spitting a thin wave of noise, the machinery behind the counters running their loud time. Ice cream laid in tubs along the glass cabinet, reminding the woman of her time in her previous work space, and menu boards stood big and colourful agaisnt the walls.

The side with the counter seemed like an explosion of colour compared to the opposite, more tame side of the establishment- and there Nancy sat, directly in the middle of the mentioned second half.

Her lopsided grin sat carefully, eyes flicking upwards as she caught on to the arrival of her friend. She blinked, rose her head, and then stood. Robin smiled, also, stepping forward as she tilted her head into a greeting.

"Hey, Wheeler." Robin spoke, placing a hand upon the back of the second chair with a soft stare.

Nancy nodded slightly, pursing her lips into another grin before pulling her seat back and taking a flustered sit.
"Hi, Robin." She replied, watching the newcomer with a careful eye. Soon enough, though, the gaze was diverted back onto the table.

The two women quickly became comfortable, huddled around the curves of the table and making minimal chat. The menu had been carefully examined, pinpointing the order onto milkshakes of a couple varieties, and they were collected from the counter before long.