The beginning

Hiccup was born about 1000 years before the events of his original birth. Having a power to change his age and appearance to suit what is better in his opinion.

He has been around dragons for most of his time on this earth, they had much more time to be on earth then humans did. Hiccup learnt how to understand most dragons within his first 50 years on earth since they had seen him as something not so human which is fair in his opinion. He learnt that dragons could live up to Thor knows how long due to hearing that a dragon has been alive since what the dragons called the giant lizard era. Though sadly that dragon is not around anymore due to humans, a shame really he would of loved to know more about the giant lizard era. (Dragons in this au are cousins to what would later become dinosaurs and todays mammals and reptiles)

Hiccup managed to be on berk during the time his cannon mother was supposed to give birth in the form of a 5 year old due to him preferring this form. Anyways Valka gave birth to a girl that looks like Stoick.

5 years have passed and hiccup finds Berk fascinating because of everything that has happened to the villagers and the village. So he made the woods his home.

Hiccup decided to go into the village one day since he was bored and didn't want to explore the forest since he knows it all to well now. He walked into the village in his 5 year old form getting a few stares from people until he bumps into Stoick, now to Stoick Hiccup looks a lot like valka but with his own eye colour. Being that this was really weird to the chief he asked hiccup who's child he was. Hiccup not having parents for over 900+ years had said he had none, Stoick told hiccup to follow him and hiccup followed without questions due to still being bored.

Stoick brought Hiccup to his house to let Valka see him. Valka was shocked seeing a boy who looked her daughters age that looked nearly the same as her but with freckles and Stoicks eyes.

After the shock died down Valka asked if hiccup had parents, but hiccup gave her the same answer as he had given Stoick before.

Skip 10 years to cannon events Hiccup is a haddock now and Valka left when she was carried off by a raid 9 years prior.

I will leave this chapter here as to have abit more suspense for chapter two :)