✨ I'M BACK FROM MY BREAK ✨

HELLO! I'M BACK ✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧

Bet you missed me! (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Nah, who am I kidding 💀

Anyways, I'm back from my break.

THOUGHT YOU COULD GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY, EH? 😈😈😈😈

Okay okay, now let's get serious!

ℹ️ So, some stuff to announce ℹ️

1) I have some future projects I have been working on and stuff that I was thinking of posting on Wattpad.

2) School exists and I may have to push deadlines for the stuff I post further than I expected because of work, finals, and weekly mental breakdowns 😃🔫

3) I'm human too, therefore it takes a lot of energy, motivation, and inspiration to create these projects so PLEASE know that I work so hard just to create these projects and drawings.

So clicking the star certainly makes a difference (it lets me know people are there and so more people can read this)

Also,👏 FEEL 👏FREE 👏 TO 👏WRITE 👏IN 👏THE 👏 COMMENTS 👏ON 👏MY 👏 STORIES👏 (they're great for when I'm stuck with boredom, art or writer's block)

4) I'm currently working my hardest to make this Sonic OC book the best it can be.

Also, Sonic OCs are very time consuming to draw since I'm still getting used to drawing Sonic anatomy.

5) It's very time consuming to write chapters for my Whisper the Wolf fanfic, so just know that uploads on that may be a bit slow, but that doesn't mean I'm not working on them at all.

6) I post whenever I can so just know that lol

7) Thank you for following if you still are! It means a lot to me and my slighly small account :D

8) I may need to take breaks from working on projects or else I may get burnout. Hopefully you all may understand but sometimes it's stressful to post and create stuff on Wattpad especially when you have so many ideas that you can't focus on just one.

9) I've been making art of my human Sonic characters nowadays so I'm thinking of making a little book showing off those drawings and stuff (I'm saving that for the future so I can focus on my current projects)

10) This may be some of the last things I post due to my finals week coming up and I have to prepare these long AF projects to turn in for the semester.

But don't worry, when my winter break comes, I'll do my best to post more stuff :)

11) Shadow the Hedgehog is a b**cha$$ mothershucker 💀💀💀💀

Alright that's enough. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)

Now, enjoy this beautiful song that basically explains my current situation/mentality 🥲💅🏽✨

Pls excuse the language used in the video that I didn't make, but sadly I really don't care anymore and I just can't take it anymore ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ