The day the bet was made

Richie's pov
As I walk into school I see my friends Beverly marsh, Ben hanscom, Stanley Uris, Eddie kaspbrak, and Bill denbrough we also have Mike Hanlon but he doesn't go to school anyway I walk up to bev and we start to talk at first it was just a small conversation but in turned into something big while I was talking to bev Ben and bill were talking and Eddie and Stan were talking as well.

"Hey rich?" Bev asks

"Yeah?" I answer

"Do you ever think Eddie will get a boyfriend?" She asked before I even got yo answer she opened her mouth again " well like in total like a lover he doesn't seem like the kinda of person yo anyway" she says

We both look at Eddie talking to Stan and Eddie looks back at us "what?" He asks "nothing!" Me and Beverly say yeah totally not suspicious. He shrugged it off and continued then Beverly had an idea "hey rich what if we make a bet!" She says "what kind of bet?" I ask.

"Well you know what wait here" as she dragged bill over to us "ok bill rich I hav a bet for y'all I bet rich you can't make Eddie fall for you and bill I bet you can't make Stan fall for you!" She says with such excitement

Third person pov
Now what Beverly didn't know was that Eddie had already fallen for Richie and Stan for bill but as always bill and Richie did the stupid think and agreed on the bet "yeah!" They both said they planned a way to make the boys fall for them bill already had a plan for now Richie needed to find his plan. Now Eddie wasn't the most open person the losers had barley found out about his abusive mother so it woudk take a while before Richie could make his first move thankfully for him Eddie was his best friend so he knew almost everything there is to know to the boy at least what Eddie was comfortable with sharing that is.

Eddie's pov
As I talk to Stan about class I see Beverly and Richie staring at me and Stan I ask "what?" In a annoyed tone "nothing!" They say at the same time yeah totally.

A few minutes later I see Beverly drag bill with her leaving Ben all alone wow how nice of her I invite Ben over so he's not waiting and then from the corner of my eye I see Richie Beverly and bill agreeing on something let's just hope it has nothing to do with me and Stan.

Hello this is the end for now I hope you guys liked it and yeah bye <3