~8~

Aiden's POV

Jade and I spent most of the day looking at apartments. We had a couple of options. We met up with the others at Becky's dance recital. All the guys gawking at the dance teacher. I didn't see it. My dad was videotaping but it seemed like he was enjoying it a little too much. I'm not sure why they were all gawking at this woman I don't see it at all. I look over at Jade and she was smiling. I knew she was excited to see her sister.

As the girls started to come out Jade's smile got wider. She grabs my hand and watched her sister. The dances were cute and everyone was cheering for the girls. Becky finally came up to the center and started dancing on her own. "She has a solo?!" We all cheer for Becky as she kills her solo.

After the recital we had gone to get ice cream. The guy at the stand was always causing problems. I just grabbed Jade and we went to find a seat. We sat on the table. I held her hand. She smiled at me. "I can't wait until we move in to our place." She said to me. "Starting our own family. Being together. Alone finally." I chuckled. "Me too babe." She amid her head in my shoulder. "I love you so much Aiden." I smiled. "I love you too."

We were about to leave when Dad pulled me aside. "We're you still wanting to propose to Jade?" He asked me. I remember the conversation I had with him about wanting to ask her to marry me. He gave me a huge lecture about meaning it. If I truly love her I need to be sure. "You guys are making a big step moving in together. If you are still serious about asking her the next big thing I think now is the time to talk to Lenny." I nod at him. "I've actually already talked to him." I said to him. "Well?" Dad looked at me. "He gave a small lecture but told me he trusts me and he was glad that I make his daughter happy. I'm pretty sure that means yes?" My dad smiled and pats my back. We catch up to the others.

~~~~

We had walked out of a store when we saw a tire roll down the street. Higgins was in there. The guys chasing after him. Things started to get a little chaotic. I haven't been able to ask Lenny. To be honest...I'm scared. I mean Lenny doesn't scare me I just I'm scared I'll screw it up some how. It has to be perfect. She's perfect and she deserves the most perfect proposal.

Jade's POV

At dinner mom and dad were talking about the party they had planned for tonight to end off summer. The party tonight was 80s themed. Aiden and I were going as Danny and Sandy from Grease. I told him he couldn't see my costume before hand. I couldn't wait to see him tonight.

Becky and I were in the living room with Keithie. I mess with my wig. Dad had walked in. "Dad how come we have to dress up if you don't." Keithie asked him. "I am. Bruce Springsteen. Born in the USA." He said as he turned around posed. "Who is Bruce Springsteen?" Dad got upset. "I failed as a parent." Dad said. Mom came in and told him he wasn't and asked why he didn't want another baby. I know mom has mentioned it. How is kids are growing up and she missed the baby years. She even asked me about kids. Asked when I was going to make her a grandma. I wasn't even sure I was ready.

Mom ran outside crying when dad told her he didn't want anymore. He followed her. "Do you know who Bruce is?" Becky asked me. I chuckle. "Yes. I'm not a big fan like dad but yes I know him."

The guests started showing up. Aiden had looked me up and down when he walked through the door. "Damn...I..." I spun around and giggled. "You like it?" He nods at me. He picked me up and spun me around. He kissed my cheek. "It's fucking hot baby." I laugh at him. He put me down and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "God I love you." He said to me. I smile at him. "I love you too." We leaned into kiss and our lips connected. We were interrupted by a bunch of grossed out kids. "Oh hush. You'll not say that years from now when you are in love." Aiden said to them. "I'm never falling in love." Becky added in. "You will." I say to her. They ran off talking about how gross it was. I laughed and Aiden joined me.

Aiden's POV

I was so nervous for tonight. More nervous now that she looks amazing. My hands are sweating the more I think about it. I gave myself a pep talk before I left the house but that obviously didn't help. The party began as the music started to play from the band played. "Oh I love this song!" Jade said aloud. She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. We danced together.

The music got unplugged and Charlotte was heard singing the song. Everyone cheered. Lenny and an old friend of us were about to fight but the other guy chickens out.

"Come on." Jade said to me. "Where are we going now?" She grabbed my hand and took me to the swings. "I just wanted to sit down for a minute." She tried to take off her heels. "These heels are hurting my feet." I smiled at her. "Need help?" I asked her. "Please." She put her legs over mine and i took off her heels. She curled up next to me. We watched everyone. A group of college kids came by and we couldn't hear much of what was said but they all started fighting. "Should we help them?" I asked. "Nah. Let them fight. This just makes today better." She said to me.

I looked over at her. She was beautiful and I was very lucky. I reached in my pants pocket. "Jade..." She looked over at me. I held the box in my hand. "I hope I can make this night even better for you." I say as I got down on one knee. I opened up the box. She gasped. "Aiden..." She covered her mouth. "I know I have told you so many times but the truth is I am so in love with you. I want to spend every day with you until we are grey and old. I want to wake up next to you and hear your cute little snores again. I want come home from a long day of work and cuddle with you. I want to start a family with you. All I want is to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you Jade....will you marry me?" She was in tears but she nods. She got down on the ground with me and grabbed my face and kissed me. "Yes...yes!" I put the ring on her finger and we hugged each other.

~~~~~
Jade's POV

After the party dad and his friends were out doing whatever. Aiden stayed over at my parents with me. We had showed our moms the ring. They were all excited. Aiden and I were now in my room. I was in my bathroom taking off my makeup. He came up to the door and stood there just watching me. "What are you doing?" I ask him. He crosse his arms and leans on the door frame. "Watching my beautiful fiancé." I blushed and chuckled. "Your such a dork." He smiled at me. I finally got off my makeup and began to take off my outfit. I was just in my bra and panties and I was about to undo my bra when I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pick me
Up. "Ahh! Aiden!!" He chuckled and threw me over his shoulder.

He threw me in the bed and hovered over me. "Are you gonna let me get dressed?" He looked up at the ceiling and hummed. "Nah." He started tickling my sides. I laughed and squirmed. "Stop, stop." He leaned down and kissed me. "I can get use to this." He said to me. I touch his face. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down and straddled him. "Definitely getting use to that." I chuckle again. "Your so beautiful Jade." I smiled at him. "Your so beautiful." I leaned down and kissed him. He took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. "Oh we're taking clothes off now?" He chuckled. "Just a little hot in here." I nod at him and lay next to him. I cuddle up next to him. My head on his chest. His hand on the small of my back. I started to draw circles on his chest. This was nice. I could definitely get use to this.

I know I know it's been a minute. Lol. I've been a little busy and wasn't sure how to write the next part cause it's mostly just Lenny and his friends messing around. I know this update is a little slow at first but I feel like I was able to show Aiden and Jades connection more. I shall post another update soon. Thanks again for all the love and votes on this story. I really hope this update was worth the wait. Please keep voting its so greatly appreciated. I love you all so much