Hm.. idk

Wil pov: "WILLLLLLLLLL!!!!" She shouts. Her. The one. The love of my life.

-Third person? Yeah sure-

"Wanna go on a date later?" Sally asks. Wilbur smiles, "Of course love!" he answers. Sally laughs "I'm not doing anything now, and kind of bored. Are you available right now?" She asks him. Wil chuckles "Wow Sal, yeah I'm free now.

"Ooooh ok! So, I was honestly just thinking we could maybe watch a movie then go on a walk after?" Sally asked, smiling.

Wilbur pov: I looked at her face while she said that, her wonderful face. It's so beautiful that it glows- or maybe that's just because of the glitter.. Sheshe always has glitter on her cheeks- which I find cute and funny. Remarkable how it's always there. Adorable how she never seems to get it off and it goes perfectly on her face, doesn't stick out or anything.

"Wil? You there? Earth to Willllll?" Sally asks, tilting her head and staring at Wilbur's face.

Sally pov: he's always staring at my face.. I'm not quite sure why but it's really adorable. I always get butterflies in my stomach when he does it. It's strange, he never seems to do it on purpose, and it happens all the time even though he says he'll try to stop as to not make me uncomfortable. It doesn't. That's the strange part. I don't like it when people stare, but.. when he does it..

"Sorry Sal! Um.. yeah of course- I'd love to go to a movie! Walking around after sounds very entertaining as well, maybe we could go to a pond or a flower field, maybe the park?" Wil finally answers. Sally has to snap herself out of it this time. "Yay!" She says excitedly, jumping up and about slightly.

"WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANNA WATCH?!" Sally shouts, looking at all the choices "Woahhhhhhhhh!!" she gasps. "WE HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE!" She says. Wilbur looks at the one she's pointing at. "Oh! Aladdin? How come?" He asks her. "THE SONGS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE THE STORYLINE!!" She says, smiling widely. Wilbur laughs "alright."

-

"THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGG!!!" Sally shouts, still holding the bag of popcorn. "Heyyy-" she says as Wil takes a piece from her bag. "Mmmm popcorn-" Wil says teasingly. Sally rolls her eyes and walks away. "Where ya goin?" Wil asks, catching up to her.

"Park!" She says, skipping along. Wil shrugs and jogs alongside her.

"Weeeeeee! Oooooooooooooooooooooooh! APPLES!" Sally shouts, racing forwards and standing underneath an apple tree, looking at the branches. "AAAAAAHHH!" she shouts, reaching forward and taking one off the tree, quickly inspecting it and then wrapping her dress up, creating a little bundle to place it and a few others in. "Wow- how did you know to make that?" Wil asks, looking at the small pocket-like thing she made with her dress. She shrugs "I go apple picking a lot." "Pfft-" Wil laughs.

She holds her dress up slightly and then walks away, sitting on the ground near a pathway (like a trail). "Hey love, I've been working on a new song, wanna hear it?" Wil asks, sitting next to Sally. "Of course! I love listening to you sing!" She says, smiling sweetly.

"Alright!" Wil says. "Let me run go grab my guitar! I'll be back, give me 5 minutes" he says, rushing off. Sally sits there, waiting.

Sally pov: man, how did I find him? I'm so lucky... he is so sweet, and so handsome, and so talented. Oh- there he is now.

"Ok! Got it." He says, sitting down and pulling the guitar out of the case. "Here we go.." he says, starting to strum a tune.

"I've got miles of regrets and confusing friends
But perhaps it's just my stupid head in the end
Thinking, "Should I wait here or make my way home?"
"You said, "Go"
(You said, "Go")"

Sally pov: "Making up problems that don't exist" how.. how is he so perfect? "Why do I let myself dream like this?" How long ago was it when we met? "We're floating away, my body's in space" maybe.. two years ago..? "We are going home" have I always felt this way about him? "Missing pieces of my skull" shut up Sally, listen to your h-.. "I'll sew on patches of my own soul" husband? We aren't married- "there's nothing you or I can do, so let the stars fall" yet.. "'Cause from up here, the sky is my thoughts" he'd never marry me, "and we're all so small" he's too perfect, "meteor shower" he deserves better "quick, take cover" yeah.. he deserves better, "but the hues in our hair compliment one another" maybe.. "I'd sell my own bones for Jasper stones" maybe he would.. "Cause red is your favorite color" ok! I cant take it anymore.

"Wil!" Sally says, holding her hands in her face. "Did you bring me here for a reason, at all? Or.. have you thought about our relationship or where it could develop-?" She mumbles, hiding her face. "Um.. I actually- you'll have to wait till tomorrow.. sorry!" Wil answers, looking away and placing his hand on the back of his neck, as well as sheepishly grinning. Sally nods and puts her hands in her lap, looking back up at him. "Alright."

~The next dayyyyyy~

"Hey Mr. Jones! I need to ask an important question!" Wilbur says, running over to him- Sally's father, and quickly gasping for air, bending over slightly to catch his breath. He looks up, (adding detail because why not) his cheeks a slight rose color from the cold morning air. "Hello Wil! It's chilly out today, huh?" Mr. Jones says. Wil nods and stands up straight, ruffling his hair a bit. "Alright, what's your question good sir?" He asks. Wil looks at him and then nervously mumbles something. "What was that?" Mr. Jones asks, moving a step closer to Wil. "Um.. I was wondering if I could m... Sal.." he mutters, slightly louder this time. "Sorry son, still couldn't hear you?" Mr. Jones says. "IwaswonderingifIcouldmarrySallysir..." Wilbur blurts out quickly. Mr. Jones looks at him up and down, from his caramel brown fluffy hair to his rosey cheeks, to his white shirt and brown trench coat, to his brown tied boots, then back to his face. "Hm.. I don't know.."