𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"Jiwoo!" Su-hyeok yells running to her about to protect her but Gwi-nam grabbed her wrist.

"Now now princess, it's either your boyfriend you come with or me, we can kill Cheong-san together." Gwi-nam smirks.

Jiwoo's other eye slowly starts turning red pushing him away, Cheong-san runs to On-jo to protect her but got pushed to the ground by Gwi-nam.

"Cheong-san!" The others yell running at the two fighting. On-jo immediately runs to the two and grabs Gwi-nam's arm but got pushed away.

Su-hyeok runs to him and fights him but he got hit and pushes away as well. Jiwoo saw this and got angry.

"Who are you?" Gwi-nam asks everyone.

"Who the hell are you? You come from the One Heart club?" Dae-su asks him back.

"It's me. Yeah, you don't know?" Gwi-nam smirks putting his hands in his pocket jacket.

"How the fuck do you not know me?"

"I know who you are. Fucking Gwi-nam. You bullied me at first grade." Jiwoo replied.

"Ah, you remember don't you?" He laughs.

"I know you. I said it many times before. You're the bullies'gopher." Cheong-san said as Gwi-nam got angry.

"If you call me that again, I'll kill you." Gwi-nam says pointing a finger at him as the others back away.

"You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student, and now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either." Cheong-san continued.

"No matter the time or place, you're nothing." Gwi-nam nods at his words.

"I won't just kill you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies." Gwi-nam replied.

"Oh yeah, Everyone but Jiwoo and Cheong-san can go. Unless you wanna die with Cheong-san."

"Hey! Leave Jiwoo out of this!" Su-hyeok yelled at him as Gwi-nam smirks.

"Oh scared because your girlfriend might get hurt? Such an asshole." He laughs.

Gwi-nam walks towards everyone and mumbles. "You're all dead." He runs to Cheong-san grabbing him by the neck as Woo-jin and Dae-su grabs him trying to stop him.

"Move!" Joon-young grabs a piece of wood hitting Gwi-nam as the wood broke and got kicked by him.

Cheong-san and the others got pushed as Cheong-san stood up punching Gwi-nam in the face but got punched back pushing him to the ground.

Su-hyeok grabs a wood and hits Gwi-nam with it behind his back. Gwi-nam grabs Su-hyeok by the neck before he could hit him.

Su-hyeok punches Gwi-nam's arm off but it couldn't work because his grip was hard. Su-hyeok jumped and kicked Gwi-nam in the stomach.

Jiwoo's hands and neck starts cracking getting angry at Gwi-nam.

Jiwoo grabbed a wood with fire and runs to Gwi-nam hitting him in the back.

Gwi-nam grabs Jiwoo's wrist and slaps her off of him as she falls to the ground.

Jiwoo crawls to Gwi-nam holding the broken wood and stabs it on his leg. Gwi-nam grabs the broken wood and takes it off with the wood and blood on it.

Gwi-nam was about to stab her but gets stopped with her grabbing his arm.

"Let go princess!" Gwi-nam yelled trying to push it back.

"Let go!" Gwi-nam punched her in the face and she falls to the ground but she still got her grip on his arm.

He tried kicking her but she still managed to have her grip on his arm still. He backs away getting dragged by him.

He tries to push her but no use, he pushed her again and her grip got off. Gwi-nam grabbed Jiwoo's hair and forces her to stand up.

"You smell nice, huh." Gwi-nam smiles as Jiwoo slapped him in the face. She was about time do it again but he grabbed her hair.

"You and me are on the same side. Smell me. Yeah come on."

"Fuck off." Jiwoo grabbed Gwi-nam's hair and pushes him hard falling to the floor.

Su-hyeok ran to Gwi-nam and kicks him in the stomach. Gwi-nam grabs Su-hyeok neck almost making him fall to the ground.

Jiwoo ran to them grabbing Gwi-nam's Jacket pushing him down to the building.

Su-hyeok looked at Jiwoo and wipes the blood off her lips but it wouldn't get off.

"It's okay, now." Jiwoo looks down as Su-hyeok hugs her comforting her.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Hi :) it's 2023 and I've updated today😆 sorry if it's short.