The oneshot - English

'Why am I doing this..? Sure I like him but..I'm just the art club leader.. *sigh*' I peak my head into my science room, looking around for the leader. "Welcome. Do you need anything?" I jump back a little by the voice, when I get myself together I look up and saw one of the members. "Uhm..yes I would like to talk to the leader. In private." He nodded and walk over to Kaga. 'Oh god I'm not ready for this..AGH! I'm not ready..' I sigh and cover my face. "What business do you need with me!?" I flinch at the voice and saw Kaga standing in front of me. "..Follow me, please." "What? Where are we even going to go!? I'm a very busy man-" "shh. Come on." I grab his hand and started to run. "W-what!? S-slow down!" I ignored him and continued running. I made my way outside the school and run over to the fountain. "..H-huh..?" 'I can't do this anymore!' "I-I'm sorry..I don't know what has gotten into me. Y-you can go back..I-I'm sorry again.." I felt my face turn red. I let my head hang, waiting for Kaga to walk away. "...Geiju..right? Art club leader..hm." I nod, "fascinating..come then! Shall we hang out after our school!" I put my head up to look at him. His face was light pink..."Y-your face is..." I mumble and look away. "Come on, it's almost time for class." I nod and started following him to our class room. "So. Who's house are we going to, Geiju?" "H-huh? Uhm we can g-go to mine..my parents are barely home so.." I saw him stop. "What's— what's wrong?" "I'm sorry..- it must be lonely." I smile lightly and grab his hand. "Come on." I continue to walk to our class, "*mumble*" "..? Hm?" "N-nothing." I nod and as soon as I open my eyes we're in front of our class room doors. I let go of his hand, desperately not wanting to, and walk to my seat. 'I wish I sat next to him...' I sigh and put my head on my desk. The teacher isn't here yet so I might as well. "Geiju? Wake up, class is gonna start soon." I groan and lift my head up to see Kaga, "..sleepy.." I hear him chuckle, "you can sleep when we go to your house, not here Geiju." I groan again and sit up. "Fine.."

—Time skin brought to you by the gay gods—

I stand at the front gate waiting for Kaga. "Ahem." "AAAH!!" I jump back from the sudden noise and turn to see Kaga. "Don't— don't do that! Y-you scared me.." I mumble as I look at the ground. I hear him chuckle again, "sorry. Sorry. Let's go now, I have to follow you." "A-ah. Right..let's go." I grab his hand and started walking to my house, "it's not far from the school. Just over there." I use my free hand to point to the third house to the right. "So you get here early?" "To paint yes. Maybe this is why I don't get enough sleep.." I lead him to my house, slowly unlocking the door and letting him in. "I'm sorry if it's a mess.." "Geiju." I flinch hearing his voice in a serious tone. "Y-yes?" "Can we go to your room?" "I-..uhm sure follow— follow me." I lead him up the stairs to my room, "s-sorry if it's messy..*yawn*" I turn to look at Kaga staring at me. "..?" I watch him walk over to my bed and plop down. "Come're. You seemed sleepy in class and right now so." I blush but slowly make my way over to my bed. Soon as I climb in I feel arms around me, "a-ah..you're surprisingly warm..*yawn*" I wrap my arms around Kaga's chest, feeling comfort, I slowly fall asleep.

————————

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light. 'What..? Did Kaga go home? I hope he got home safe.' I tried sitting up but got pulled back down. "Nhmmm.. stay please.." "h-huh!?" "Ngh..Geijuuu~ come on I'm tired.." I turn red realizing that Kaga is in bed with me. "O-okay.." 'I kind of...want to kiss him.. wait! No! Geiju don't think that.. *sigh*..' I turn in Kaga's arms so that I'm facing him, and I muster up the courage to peck him on the lips. "Mhhh.." "sorry, did I wake you again?" "No...*yawn* but I'm still tried.. what time is it?" I turn to get my phone and saw it was 9:51. "9. But it's Saturday, so go back to bed." "Nmh okay.." I smile lightly and lay back down. This isn't so bad after all.
————
Sorry if anything is spelled wrong. It's 2 in the morning and I just felt like writing this.