Chapter 1

~Hayley's POV~

Hi, I'm Hayley Williams and I attend Constance Billard for my education. My parents left me when I was 13 years old so I live on the streets of the Upper East Side in New York City. Yes, I do live on the streets and go to the most prestige school in New York City. My parents left me after my outburst in grade 8. In grade 8, I was the it girl. My best friends were Baylor Mac and Riley Adams. The school was hooked on us. In December of that year, Gossip Girl came out. She was a anonymous blogger who would post the meanest things (blasts) about everyone in NYC. That's when my life changed. I was dating Chuck Bass at the time, the biggest playboy in the whole upper east side. When he heard I had tried to commit suicide, he dumped me in front of the the whole school. That's when I lost it.

My parents were successful lawyers for major companies and didn't need their youngest daughter making a bad name for them. They changed my last name and left me on the street. They pay for my education and leave me alone. I live with my best friend Baylor (who finally forgave me) in a camp ground not far from the city in a tiny tent.

Baylor found me sitting outside of a Starbucks one day last year. Her parents had did the same thing as mine when Baylor was arrested for shoplifting. The joys of having popular parents. We got over our differences and now live together. We both attend Constance where no one talks to us (which is good).

I couldn't be more happier. I live on the streets in the best city in the world. Welcome to my world.