Chapter 1

Wednesday POV:

"Mother do I have to go to this this school." I asked my mother as we are in the car driving to my new school Nevermore academy. "Yes, Wednesday, you will have so much fun me and your father went here." She says smiling and cooing at my father. I stay silent as we arrive. "Hello, you must be Wednesday Addams, I am the headmaster Ms. Weems, we are glad to have you here at Nevermore Academy." She says and then starts to talk to mother and father. "So let's head to your dorm room." She says leading the way to the dorms.

"Here we are." She says opening the door. "Hello." A female voice says as we enter the room. 'To much color' "Hello my name is Enid Sinclair." Enid starts to try shaking my hand as I back up quickly. "My name is Wednesday Addams." I say. "Sorry about Wednesday, she's allergic to color." My mother says behind me. "Ms.Enid would you please show Wednesday around the school." the headmistress asked. "Ofcourse, come one Wednesday."She says as I walk out the room.

"So, we have the lunch area over here, the library is over there, If we go down to the end of the hall there is the english classrooms." She says to excited for my taste. "Now over her is the math rooms and this room is the fenching room" She says sparking my interest. "We should head back to our room it is almost curfew." She says skipping down the halls. "what a weird girl." I mutter.

"So, what are your interests?" Enid asks after a hour of silence. "Writing for my novel,torturing my brother Pugsley, and solving mysteries." I say blankly as I read a book. "That's interesting." She says with confusion and concern. "I think so" I say. It's been a couple of hours here and I still don't like it here. "Imma take a nap don't wake me up." I say laying down. " okay sleep well" Enid whispers from her side of the room.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

"WEDNESDAY WAKE UP. WAKE UP" Enid screamed in terror at my bedside. "What did I say about waking me up." I say sitting up glaring at her. She's crying and sweating. "Wednesday you need to see this." She says pointing at ur balcony about to pass out as she does. 'Blood? What is this all about.' I move towards the balcony and see blood all over the balcony and the window.

"What happened?" I ask Enid. "I-I don't know I was reading and listening to music and then I heard bangs on the window I thought it was the door but when I check it wasn't and I turned around and saw this and woke you up." She says fast sitting on my bed while hyperventilating.

"Ok." I say calmly. She looks out the window again and passes out falling down to the floor. 'Shit' I run to my bed to catch her so she doesn't get hurt and lay her on my bed. "This is gonna be interesting." I say to myself as thing comes out of my desk drawer. "Thing can you look after Enid while I go get someone." I ask thing as it agrees. "Thank you." I say while walking out the door to the headmistress office.

"Ms.Weems this is important" I say walking into the office. "Ah Miss. Addams what seems to be the issue." She asks putting her hands on her desk. "There is blood everywhere on my dorms balcony and my roommate Enid passed out. I caught her and laid her on my bed she is fine but I thought I should inform you of the situation." I say calmly as she stands up as I say the word blood. "Ok let's go see what happened." She says walking out of the room fast.

As we arrive to my dorm Ms.Weems had gotten the janitor and a teacher. "Thing is Enid still out?" I ask as it gives me a thumbs up. "Okay then." I say looking at the people that have entered my room. "So what happened?" I ask as the janitor is out on the balcony. "It's real blood but I'm not sure from what." They say.

"Great." Ms. Weems says sighing. "I will call the police and this will be cleaned up very soon. You may come back to the dorm but may you take Miss. Sinclair to the infirmary to rest until she wakes up." She says facing me. I nod and walk over to Enid and pick her up with slight difficulty but no the less I'm uncomfortable with carrying her. Thing follows me to the infirmary. As we get there I set Enid down on a bed and Thing covers her with a blanket. It's been 3 hours and I fell asleep in the chair next to Enid's bed.