First Encounter

You entered the party, when you arrived it seemed that they were playing  a game, They began with spin the bottle but you decided to skip out on it since you didn't see the person you desired to play it with. After some time you hear someone arrive and people greet them, you look up and its Luke? You had encountered that person before, you guys didn't end on good terms either..she ended up sitting across from you, as the game continued you guys exchanged glances but each looked away when their eyes met. You got something to distract yourself with in attempt to stop yourself from looking at him. You could feel her gaze on you, she was just starting and you became uncomfortable but not so long after the people chatting and playing called you guys over since they were starting a new game. 7 Minutes in Heaven? Even though this game was clearly worse then the last for some reason you were excited to join.

The game had been set up with peoples name being written on slips of paper and being chosen at random after a few rounds of watching people come in and out you finally heard your name being called, you were so nervous, you almost even were about to call it quits but.. Right after your name, lukes got called. For some reason, this put you at ease and you ended up not backing out

You both stared at each other and people cheered? like DUMBASSES THAT NEED TO KILL THEMSELVES. GUYS THIS IS A VENT I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING SCHOOL I HOPE ALL OF THEM FUCKING DIE.

It was weird but you slowly walked to the room and you put your hand on the doorknob just to feel another hand over yours.