Untitled Part 1

"Another hit." said Kiki, looking down at her paper.

"Yea, well, this is the life you got into." said her best friend Chloe.

Those words echoed in her head over and over again, she didn't really have her own choice to do this, she was stuck...

"At least it's a party this time." said Kiki

"I never really liked parties."

The way Chloe looked I'm surprised that she didn't get everyone at parties, brown skinned with curly red hair and a thick Jamaican accent that made it confusing at times but Kiki understood

her by her tone of voice.

"Well, we need to get you ready," said Chole.

They both get up to get her ready.

"The agency picked a black dress."

They probably picked that because nothing matched with my blue hair

Her hair was hard to do because it was frizzy as she was mixed with African and Asian, it always somehow fell in an Afro. Kiki couldn't do her own hair because she never learned, and it was too hard. It was nice, tho she enjoyed her little fuzzy Afro style. She really never had to worry about it either because her best friend Chole always did her hair as she was on the agency list, she straightened her hair and complemented her dress which was perfect for her.

Then she did her makeup, which was a shimmery eyeshadow and eyeliner. She gets dressed and puts the dress on. She felt like a princess that she would see all the time as a kid, but the thing with Kiki is she wasn't like the other princesses. Not only that, but she had a deadly twist to her that she enjoyed having.

"Well, time to get dressed I guess"

I hate how I feel like I can't breathe how else I was supposed to feel it had a corset on it, but I have got to admit I do look beautiful.

"Hey Kiki, can you see what type of party it is?"

"Sure thing."

"It's a masquerade party."

"Oh, that makes sense!"

She took out the mask and the cape and showed it to her.

"I like how your dress fully compliments you, ya know."

Kiki looked in the mirror and admired herself.

"Yup, I know what you mean."

"Do you want me to walk you out the door, princesses?" said Chole mockingly

"Oh shut up." Said kiki while giggling

"Or... no better yet, M'lady."

Kiki threw a pillow at her in response then they start playing around then the Limo driver honked.

"Ok, OK, I'm coming."

She rushed downstairs and went outside

"Good luck, M'lady."

"Shhh Chole."

Chole opened the car door and Kiki got in.

"I love you, stay safe." said Chole

"I love you too, and you know I always will." said Kiki

The limo driver drove off and for a moment she felt free like nothing even mattered to her this moment in the car is very important to as being a person who kills men for a living was very difficult, she was never or is allowed to settle down for anything she loved and grasped simple moments like this she loved the people in her job and she enjoyed the rush of it, but killing people is just something she got used to over time she never enjoyed it she was only still in it because she gets to travel and see and meet new people.