𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.

Hello, dear readers. It has been a very long time since I last updated a chapter and since we last spoke. I've made the decision to publish an A/N so that readers won't have to wonder whether I still have a schedule for updating "Young Hacker" or not. Many of my readers, I've noticed, continue asking me this. And to respond to your query.

The plans I have for this fanfiction are still in place. I am so sorry for not keeping you guys updated over the past few months. I really apologize and wish I could make up to you folks. When my Christmas break begins in a month, I'm hoping I'll be able to do that.

Anyway, all of my stories would be considered hatiaus for the time being. Do not misunderstand; I adore writing. It's my second interest after cooking. But now that I'm in senior high school, school is somewhat more challenging for me. Therefore, in order for me to enroll in a good institution, I must continuously strive in my academics.

I particularly want to be admitted to Santo Thomas University. It's been the school of my dreams. Thus, I must put in a lot of effort if I hope to pass both this year and the following year, especially since I was dissatisfied with my grades this semester. My grades weren't all that horrible, to be honest, they were pretty high, but they weren't enough for me.

But in any case, that's it for now, and I hope to return to writing soon:))