waking up again

"Mama! Mama! Look I found on the humans land a pink stone isn't it pretty!" I remember saying to my mother. "Yes dear it's sure is lovely like you my beloved daughter." That's all I could recall before hearing footsteps towards me and it sounded like more than just one person,and like a family of 3 with the father being a bull. Could this be the bull family coming towards me I didn't believe it but there wasn't enough time ot think when I heard the son grab something out of his pocket and opened up my chamber door.

As I looked around the area the son called my name "ahem look this way you peasant!" As I turned to my right I saw them so it was them the demon bull family ones again there son spoke. "It is us the-" "bull family rulers of the overworld?" I intruded him after looking at all of them I know there names the father is demon bull king his wife princess Iron fan and there son redson. Redson upset that I intruded him started to burst into flames "how dare you interrupt me you PEASANT!"

"That's enough redson or your do you want to walk home?" His mother spoke up "a- no mother I apologize" redson said in a low tone.

"We must not get distracted from our goal to rule the world I'll have do the talking redson understand?" "Yes father." As he looked down and as I was there son he looked sad. When his father spoked to me "I've been informed that you were the reason for monster and other to enter the human world is that true" I nodded I'm head "Yes it was me is this why you let me out of the cell?" " indeed I want to Haris your power and to control earth" I'm wasn't surprised but I want to have a little fun.