★Parallel universe★....

"There's a place beyond this human feelings,
We will meet there to complete our story.....AGAIN."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, Shaurya was the first one to wake up. As soon as he woke up he saw one of the most beautiful sight which every "madly-in-love" husband desires to watch. There she was sleeping peacefully with white bedsheet tied around her.

Last night was indeed fun. It was not that they haven't had intimate moments before but last night his wife was in full dominating zone. He had never seen her this bold. He somewhere knew she can be bold if needed but he always thought, in bed he has to take the control.

But the girl right next to him, proved him wrong last night, and know she is sleeping peacefully. As far as he loves to watch her sleeping but he has to wake her up because he don't want to leave without listening her and adore her beauty.

So he tried to wake her up unknown to the fact that she is already awake , pretending to be sleeping.
He leans down-

"Good morning wifeyyy." he whispered in her ears. She slightly opened her eyes to see him and closing again pretending to be asleep which didn't get unnoticed by Shaurya.

"Wifey yaarr firse nahi. I'm going and that's final. Tum mere sath aise nahi kar sakti." he knew , she heard but didn't move. There he wanted to plan babies with her and his big baby is showing tantrums.

"See wifey, agar tum uthi nahi aur phir tumhara dar sach ho gaya toh baad mein mat kehna ki tum mujhse baat nahi kar paayi." he said in a stern voice unconscious of what he just said.

"SHAURYA!!" she woke up with jerk , taking him in a tight hug possible. Her scream got his senses back somehow and he realised what he just said.

"No Anokhi, I didn't mean it that way. I'm so sorry. But nothing will happen trust me . I've been a pilot since past 5 years. You are just worried nothing else. Don't be scared, we will do tomorrow's breakfast together." he said breaking the hug, setting her strands behind her ears, giving her a small smile.

"Tum bohot gande ho, kuch bhi bolte rehte ho mai tumse baat nahi karungi jaao." she said with tears in his eyes.

"Areyyy sorry babaaa galti ho gayi maaf kardo ab nahi karunga ... pakka!" He said with puppy eyes.

"Mai baba nahi Anokhi hun" she said faking anger, making him chuckle at her antics as he pulled her in his embrace.

Don't know why, but the time Anokhi came to know about his next flying schedule she's stopping him. It's not her! She never did that before. It was the first time she's been worried about this thing. But Shaurya, giving her all the hopes possible, got up from the bed and heads towards the washroom.

She also got up from the bed wearing her nightgown. She took out his uniform and kept it on the bed. She keeps on looking at the uniform and that unwanted, feeling was coming again and again. She tried brushing off the thoughts but all in vein. She goes to to kitchen to prepare breakfast so that she can distract herself.

****

Sometime later, Shaurya came out the washroom and saw the breakfast plate on the table but Anokhi was nowhere to be found.
He quickly wears his uniform and as soon as he was going to step outside the room, She enters.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"In the kitchen." She replies not looking at him.

"Ha but you prepared the breakfast already."