@JeweledDragonWriter's contest

Here's my art for the contest it's a Featherwing a dragon tribe I made up for a wings of fire fan fic of mine.

(You don't have to read below this it's just me explaining the tribe.)

Featherwings are closely related to all tribes. This makes them kinda've a mix between all of them.

However because their so mixed they have become their own tribe after awhile which are known as the Featherwings.

The ways they are unique is their bodybuild and Feather like scales.
Even though their scales look soft and make them look slightly weak their scales are only Feather shaped and are actually more tough then most other tribes scales.

Though that's just their main body scales they do have a very thin outer layer out scales that are more like feathers they're even soft and fluffy like real Feathers.

This is more of a way for them to regulate their body temperature so they can quickly adapt to new climates.

They only really relate back to the other tribes with their coloring and the fact that they have randomized powers that can come from any of the tribes no matter their continent.

For example they could have a Rainwings camouflage scales or their venom, they could also have fire breathing or Ice breath. They could be born with gills and be able to breathe underwater. They could even be born with a Nightwing's Prophecy or Mind reading powers, or a Sandwing tail barb but those are more rare.

They could be born with the ability to shoot silk, they could have stingers like Hivewings. They could also have the ability to control plants like some Leafwings can.

Basically they're powers are very much limitless they even have Animus's but they call them, Conjurers. Though still just like Pyrrhia their Animus's are born because of their genetics.

In order to be one you need to be related to one. Same deal. So they're just as rare to see as they are Pyrrhia.

(Also as I'm reading this over for mistakes I realized... my brain always reads the continents different then their spelt like, I read Pyrrhia as Pa-Ri-Th-E-Uh in my head like why does my mind add the Th part? And for Pantala I always read it as Pon-Ta-Nal-A like seriously?!?!? WHY THE EXTRA LETTER ADDING?!!?)