Introduction

Like humans, faith and beliefs occupied an important place among the different peoples of the 7 kingdoms. They have always turned to deities to find answers to the questions they have been asking. They prayed to them, they worshipped them, and they honoured them by founding religions in their name. In return, they were given the means to give meaning to their lives, their respective faith bringing comfort and hope, as well as the will to transcend themselves. And among these believing peoples, there is one whose only faith in the Goddess of the Forest has been shared through the seven kingdoms and endured, especially in the first kingdom, despite the atrocities of M the Evil.

When the latter fell into damnation following his encounter with his wife, he set out to conquer the seven kingdoms on his behalf. It is simply impossible to quantify the damage done and the atrocities inflicted on the peoples who had the misfortune to cross paths with him or his armies. But it is obvious that when M the Evil slaughtered all these peoples or enslaved them, the spirituality and beliefs of these peoples disappeared for the most part.

Countless territories, kingdoms, sanctuaries or other natural places were completely destroyed, or left defenseless in front of the armies of the Cursed, and of these, only the first kingdom of the world of the minimoys was able to continue to resist them, despite the countless assaults they have had to endure for over 1000 minimoys years, that is 10 human years.

The disgrace of M is a complex period to treat as its magnitude is great, but today I will try to tell you the story of a miraculous of the Goddess of the forest. I’ll tell you about a survivor whose people are on the verge of extinction and whose fate remains uncertain. A people who, in spite of the gifts and blessings that its members received, did not know how to face the horrors that fell upon them in this time of crisis.

This miraculous is known by many names as the Guardian of the Faith, the Solitary Devotee, the Pilgrim of the Forests, the Paladin, or the Ghost of Batilga .

Today, I will tell you the tragic story of the only living Nyrilorn known to date. I’ll tell you the story of the Autarch Eldarion.