{s2, p15}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Novemeber{22}

Tampa, Florida
Novemeber
{22}

"Kyrie what we doing for your birthday, you know it's right before thanksgiving". Kaydence asked me as we were in the grocery store.

We had gotten back home yesterday from vocation and we were finally making our grocery store run like we said we would.

"Ion know, probably just gone celebrate after that. Ian too much tripping". I responded as she nodded. "We can still go out and have a lil fun for your birthday". She announced.

"We can do that baby, I just don't wanna be in the mist of planning a birthday and having to do thanksgiving". I reasoned picking up some fruit snacks.

"yeah that makes sense, bae what kind of pop tarts you getting"? She asked me looking up at me, "get me strawberry bae please". i told her as she picked them up placing them in the cart.

"I know that it's only the first week of November but I'm so excited to be able to decorate the house for Christmas". Kaydence spoke grabbing some cereal.

"since we ain't got no kids we should really have a friendmas at our crib". I suggested turning down the aisle.

"that would be nice". Kaydence agreed, "and since everybody been working their buts off it'll be great for us to all have a bonding day". She added.

"Hell yeah". I replied, we eventually finished grocery shopping and I had finally put the last of the bags up and got in the car.

"Okay, you said our last stop was to put another deposit down for your building". Kaydence reminded me as she looked at her phone.

"yeah, then I gotta drop you off and head to work". I sighed checking the time seeing it was 10:40 in the morning. "I thought you were off". Kaydence frowned.

"I was but then they called me in so". I responded as she nodded. I grabbed her by her chin placing a few kisses on her lips while the light was red.

"I have no idea what I'll do when you go to work". Kaydence chuckled, "maybe use today as a rest day bae. don't over work yourself". I told her.

Kaydence had a habit of making herself busy when she got time to rest and it wasn't anything wrong with it but she'd do it all the time.

"you right baby, think Ima lay in bed and watch movies till you get off or just for a little while". She explained as i pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah please do that, you wanna come in here with me"? I asked her as she quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out.

We walked hand in hand into the small building, it was quite cool inside and not too many people per usual. "ah here's my two favorite familiar faces". The lady at the front desk spoke causing me and Kaydence to chuckle.