chapter 1 the first encounter

It was long time ago since he left once there was a fierce battle ever since you left everything was peaceful September 3rd 2018 it was 3 months right after there comrade disappeared but now you had to return to face the bigger threat here he comes.

It was 8:05 p.m. somewhere in the Pacific Ocean a cruiser was leaving Hawaii back to Japan.

The crew was having fun until strange lights was appearing under the ocean the captain was confused about what he was seeing until the ship was instantly cut in half some passengers made out alive some never made it they were swimming for their li...

The crew was having fun until strange lights was appearing under the ocean the captain was confused about what he was seeing until the ship was instantly cut in half some passengers made out alive some never made it they were swimming for their lives some on the rafts trying to help the stranded people that was in the water around them hearing blood curling screams from the ocean.

They made it away from the creature that destroyed their ship they reach 1 mile away from the Shipwreck before the Coast Guard and helicopters came and rescue them.

It was 9:31 a.m. They rushed them to the hospital seeing if they had a contamination well an agent from an unnamed organization came there to ask one of the survive what happened out there she had drak brown hair and light brown eyes and was around 5,9.

Mam your not allowed in there said the nurse.

Don't worry I'll be in and out replied the woman.

As she walk in the room she saw a old man on a bed properly in shock.

So how is he ask the woman.

He's good he's just in a state of shock said the doctor.

Has he said Anything ask the woman.

Nothing. . . What have you saw out there ask doctor's to the old man but he said nothing.

You see he's still in a state of shock said the doctor.

Until the woman pulled out a lighter out of her coat and flick it on as old man stared at it.

What did you see old man ask the woman.

Gojira... Gojira.

Meanwhile in gefu air base Amakasu final return after 3 months disappearance Okonogi and her friends were happy to see her again.