Chapter 1

A/n: At long last a oneshot story for Irene Belserion, the hottest mother in the Fairy Tail anime and Manga. Enjoy it and the surprise too.

Y/n Pov

Irene Belserion, she was beautiful. Not a single girl could come even close to her looks and even less her character or personality. The only one who's second to her was her own daughter Erza who was the spitting image of her.

Irene was what some would call a Tsundere. She was harsh on the outside but in truth she was just extremely scared to be hurt emotionally and physically. Her true character would always come out when she Drinks a bit of Alcohol. Once you knew her closer you'd find out she was a Dandere. Extremely kind and loving once she knew she could trust you but to everyone else she always had her guard up.

Why am I thinking this? Because she was currently sitting right across the guild hall, and I was the closest to her emotionaly. We had a friendship which some would call being bestfriends. But how could someone who is a mother have something which is usually for teenagers.

Irene has a condition which didn't allow her to age over a certain maturity. She'll forever stay in her late teens when she was cursed with her dragon body, she even acts the same. Even if her daughter has her same age she'll try to act has her mother.

And she lost parts of her memory, a good chunk of it. She doesn't know anything about the war against Alvarez or even what happened after she had Erza. She only knows the time before the dragon civil war and her being loved by the people she ruled over as Queen. I know it because the history books about her legacy were detailed to the last point of her life until Dragnof fell and Erza had told me all she knew.

A light nudge on my arm startled me and Made me look back to the bar. "Hey Y/n why don't you try and get to the next base with Irene, we can tell you like each other." Mirajane stated and I felt my cheeks blush. "What, no Irene doesn't even want to hold hands in public." I stated and Mirajane giggled in response. She gave me a sly look. "Only because she's too embarrassed to do it herself. Do it Y/n." She replied and smiled at me.

I sighed and turned back at looking to her. My crush, my bestfriend. Who right now was talking with Levy and Juvia from what I could only understand was about babies, coming from seeing both of them having clear blushes on their cheeks. I could listen in on their conversation as the guild wasn't as noisy like usual.

"Irene-san I can't believe you barely know anything about babies when you have a child of your own." Levy stated out loud surprised, and Irene tried to not get even more red in her face. She looked away shyly. "Well as you know I abandoned Erza, I couldn't care for her." She replied and Juvia gave her a stern glare. "That's it Irene, you need to have a baby." She called out pointing to her and Irene blushed now darker, hidding her face. Levy grabbed Juvia's hand and pulled it down onto the table. "Calm down Juvia, not everyone is as baby crazy like you. Some just need time in order to feel its right and they don't want 33 babies." She replied and looked over to Gajeel who held their newborn. They both decided they had to spend time equally with the baby and not just Levy.

I stood up as I decided it was time to go home. It was getting dark and I wanted to get an early night's rest for tomorrow. I want to ask Irene out on a date.

I approached the door when I heard a pair of boots quickly head towards me. "Where do you think you are going." A cute voice called out and my heart skipped a beat. "I was about to go home to get an early rest." I replied turning around and she then looked a bit sad before her face lit up. "I'll go with you, I'm going home too." She stated and I nodded.

I opened the door and Irene walked past me waiting at the other side. I took a glance at her and she made one too.

Should I or should I not? I held my hand out to hers without making it look obvious. I was shaking just slightly. I could suddenly feel her small hand touch mine and close it around. There I could feel it again the mad thumping of my heart.