Welcome to The Court! (QUARTZ POV)

"Hello? Hello? Can you all hear me with this mic? Oh, good! You're awake!" an Agate smiled kindly at you- what kind of punishment was THIS? "You all may be wondering; who am I? Where am I? And what kind of punishment is THIS?" the Agate repeated from your thoughts. "You, my dear, are a lovely Quartz! And you are in Green Diamond's Court!" the Agate explained happily, and you soon felt a smile on your face as well. Green Diamond's Court! "Oh, I can see your excited! Come on, I'll show you around once the others are out!" the Agate said.

Not to long later, most of the Quartzes were out. "Now, there are probably some Quartzes that are going to end up over-cooked, and that is perfectly fine. Green Diamond loves all of us for who we are!" the Agate exclaimed- all of the Quartzes, including you, seemed very happy. "Now, come along! It's time for a show of the place for the Personal Tour Guide.. Mint Peridot!" the Agate exclaimed as an off-colour Peridot walked up. "Hello, everyone. I am Mint Peridot and I will be your tour guide. You all will love this Court as much as you should love yourself once the tour has finished" Mint Peridot had a small smile on their face, and soft dark mint eyes. They turned around, and you could see the mint and green Gem on their back. Soon, you and the rest of the Quartzes were lined up and following Mint Peridot. "First, as per usual, we are going to show you all to your dorms" Mint Peridot said as you all entered a nice-looking area. "Each of the doors has the name of which Quartzes will be in which dorms. Please find your one and remember it so that you can come back after the tour" they said as you and the other Quartzes walked off to find your dorms. You soon found yours and, well, you got one to yourself. Thank the Diamonds. Or, well, thank Green Diamond, really. They were the one that did all this for us, after all! After getting to know your dorm, everyone returned to Mint Peridot. "Now, I am going to do a special next stop on our tour. But it is a surprise, Quartzes, so I cannot tell you where we are going" Mint Peridot said, exciting you and the other Quartzes. So, you all followed Mint Peridot to the surprise place.