🍬🍣Honeymoon🍣🍬

⚠️TW: slight emetophobia (just fake gaging), kind off long plot.

This was a draft I started like December last year (2022)I never finished it because I get so burned out when doing smut- BUT I hope you enjoy, OH and this was going to lead into spice but I just did not have the motivation to do so. whoops

thanks  for the honeymoon suggestion and cause the ships where the same, two in one yk :)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"wanna go to the river?" Quackity distanced himself from the window, "it's not too far, I can see it from here" Karl walked stand up from the bundle of blankets he's been hibernating in sense they got to the cabin. He walked up to the duck lightly wrapping his hands around Quackity's waist, giving his a small kiss to the neck. Karl rested his head on the Short boy's shoulder.

"isn't it a bit late?" it was true, it was 11 at night but all the boys had done was lay around throwing pillows at each other, they were enjoying them selves of course but Quackity was getting bored staying inside.

"I need to cool off" Sapnap walked into the room pulling his shirt off, smiling sweetly at his now husbands.

"you always need to cool off" Quackity looked over at the man his skin sweaty, and hot. Made Quackity struggle to keep his eyes on his face, Karl looked over pulling himself closer to Q's back. Nick shifted to one foot to the other smirking at the Duck.

"you call me hot, ducky" Sapnap walked closer, fluffing Karls hair up before turning about and sitting slightly on the windowsill infront of Q, Nick glossed a 'rizzaful' face at Q making the duck snort, turning away.

"you wish, I'm saying you're literally a fire demon" Q rolled his eyes playfully looking away from the man, giggling.

"am I not hot to you, Alex?" Sapnap stood up gently rubbing up Karls arms where the rested on Quackity's waist pulling the both of them closer. Tho being nearly the same height as Alex he look incredibly bigger to Q, it would've been hot if Alex couldn't feel the sweat off this fucking man trickle onto his shirt.

"ew Nick your sweaty" Alex pushes him against the widow away from himself. Sapnap smirks allowing himself to be pushed against the cold glass, Alex pulled the shirt from his chest in disgust. "Thats so fucking gross, you stick Nick" Quackity mumbled to himself, Karl giggling being able to hear the complaints.

"whatever, I'm down to go to the lake" Sapnap shrugs folding his arms over his chest, "what about you, Karl?" 

"okay!" 

"eughhh" Quackity made a gaging sound looking green staring at the soaked shirt

"of fuck off its not that bad" Nick rolled his eyes walking away from the widow past them both, Quackity rolled his eyes back shoving his fingers into his mouth, Karl laughed pushing him away.

~~~~at the river~~~~

"wanna swim?" Sapnap turned around facing his husbands very confused faces "oh come on you didn't want to got to the river to not swim" Quackity shrugged pulling the lace cardigan over his shoulder, going to sit on a rock near the water. Q had placed a soft picnic blanket over a surprisingly flat rock. The river was beautiful, the water was slow and was set up for a nice spot from the property owners, There was fairy lights all in the trees making the place bright and with the moon light it was the most remarkable thing they've seen, making it quite romantic as well.

"we don't have swimmers.." Karl was confused standing in the middle of the boys.

"just swim in your boxers, or you can skinny dip" Sapnap licked his lips, smirking pulling Q's cardigan off his shoulders before pulling his pants off leaving his boxers, slowly walking into the water. "the waters nice" Sapnap called out once the lower half of his body was below the water. Quackity pulling the cardigan over his shoulders again. Karl walked towards the Duck prompting his hands on his shoulders. The beautiful moon light cased a light glow over them all.

"you joining?" Quackity asked finally pulling the lace off his body, looking over at Karl "well?" he smiled at him, striping to his boxers and then walking far into the water. Karl stood there looking at the two in the water before also stripping to his boxers and entering the water. 

when Karl reached them he was splashed by Sapnap, this started the world war of water splashing. the fighting lasted for a while the husbands laughing and making enemies out of each other, and creating dumbass battle plans. "You're going down Quackity!" Sapnap yelled going under the water to grab Q's legs to lift him over the water, on his shoulders.

"put me down, Sapnap!" Quackity yelled kicking his legs around trying to escape the his hold "I'll fucking break your nose Nick!!" Sapnap span in circles, making Alex laugh calling out to Karl for help, which Karl just laughed at.

"oh-kayyy" Sapnap shrugged before jumping on his back, smashing Quackit into the water splashing Karl in the process, Karl broke into a laughing fit at Quackity holding his stomach, Quackity had swam over to Karl pulling him under the water. His eyes open in shock, there in the water was Quackity, his hair flying around in the water, the moon light shining through the water and catching onto Quackity soft feathers. Quackity swam closer, he reminded Karl of a siren the ones with the half fish body that suduced sailors to bring them to a demise of death.                     He was beautiful.

 Karl felt his face heat up, Quackity filling the gab between them kissing him softly, Karl felt the world around him stop, he didn't even close his eyes he just wanted to stare at him forever the water moved around them slowly with the current, tickling him as his hair moved. After a short sweet moment Q parted jumping for the surface.

"you were under there for a while" Sapnap put his hand on his hip, smirking softly. he reached his hand up to move the lose hairs from his face. Karl finally resurface coughing up a fit of water he subconsciously breathed in when Q kissed him. Quackity patted his back helping him choke up the water. "we should go back now"

~~~~at the cabin~~~~

'"*^°•'~ Mcyt Oneshots ~'•°^*"'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें