PART 01:

•| RILEY |•

Slowly opening my eyes, I stared at the white ceiling for a moment before scanning my eyes around the room. Sitting up, I clutch my aching head and groan. Remembering what happened, my private jet crashed and my body is clearly bloody and my bones were broken that time, yet here I am still intact and alive.

'Where am I?' I thought in confusion

"Oh! Finally! you're awake!" A voice chirps and I gasped, crawling back on the side of the bed when a young male suddenly appears on the side of the bed I was in, leaning on the mattress on his hands while looking at me with a grin

"U-uhm, who are you?" I asked stuttering

"Don't scare him like that, Theo." A voice whispered beside my ear in a husky tone making shivers run down my spine and I quickly scrambled off the bed, falling on the soft carpetted ground with a thud on my stomach.

"Oh my, are you alright, little one?" A honey like voice spoke and I glanced at the feet of the person before slowly lifting up my eyes to look at the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Dark violet hair and unique crimson red eyes, defined jaw, tall nose and he even had a beauty mark on the corner of his lips, he is like a master piece. He must have read what I'm thinking, he chuckles and kneel down on one knee and offer me his hand.

"You should get up, sweetheart." My cheeks heat up and I hesitantly accept his offered hand, blinking when I felt how cold it was and what I didn't expect was the spark that I felt but I didn't say anything. He was about to help me up only to withdraw when I noticed that I wasn't wearing what I wore from before, instead I was wearing a white long sleeve night dress with ruffles on the wrists of the clothing, tightened with a string on the lower of my chest and the rest flow down reaching my ankles. And my previously short white hair had finally reached my waist.

"Calm down, sweetheart." The man spoke, cupping my face with his hands and making me look at him, he had a worried look on his face, "w-what happened to me?"

I also noticed that my senses were hightened and my vision was clearer than before. He smiled softly and caressed my cheek.

"It's normal since we brought you back."

"Brought me back?"

"I think it's best if you calm down first and we'll have a talk."

I glanced around me only to see that they were all looking at me before I set my gaze back at him and slowly nod my head.

"Good boy."

He smiled genuinely and my heart just skip a beat, yelping in surprise when he suddenly pick me up on his arms as if I don't weight at all well I did weight something even if I was small! I wrap my arms around his neck as he sat me on his arm.

"He looks so cute with that sleeping dress." The boy with blond hair cooed with a grin and I blushed.

I felt so small when I'm around them but at the same time, I felt safe and satisfied in their presence as if I was connected with them all. He sat me down on the bed and they gathered around me.

"First of all, let me introduce myself, I am Isaac, I am the eldest among my brothers, Henry the 2nd eldest his still not here at the moment for some reasons, Cecil the 3rd eldest."

"How cute." He spoke softly with a blank look and I blink when he disappeared then reappeared behind me, wrapping his arms around me in a tight embrace making me gasp and flinch when he nuzzles my neck.

"And Theo the 4rth one and also the youngest." Isaac finishes with a smile and I sweat drop, "My apologies with Cecil's behavior, he was just glad to have you as his mate."