1(lime)

Wallace laid still, thoughts of his roommate, Scott fluttered through his head. Everything about Scott was attractive to Wallace; the way he walked, the way he dressed, and the fact that he was completely oblivious to Wallace's infatuation. Scott was too obsessed over Ramona Flowers, the new girl on the block to notice anything strange in his roommate's behaviour. Wallace frequently flirted with Scott, however over time his flirtatious behaviour became more frequent and genuine. Just the mere thought of Scott made him hard. He would often masturbate to photos of him. The only thing that could solve Wallace's insatiable lust towards Scott was stroking his cock whenever Scott was away.

Scott, on the other hand, found Wallace mostly unattractive, other than certain times when Wallace would come out of the shower, hard, hot and dripping, or when he would come home drunk and speak his mind, usually saying sexual things, or even when Wallace would jack off in the bathroom and Scott would see. But other than that, Scott was a completely heterosexual man. I mean, he was dating Ramona Flowers, after all, there was no way he liked men, right?
Suddenly, the door swung open.
Scott walked through the door, sniffled, and plopped down on the mattress next to his roommate. Warm tears pricked his eyes, ready to pour out any second.

"Spill," Wallace said, without even opening his eyes.

"R-Ramona b-broke up with me" Scott sniffled, tears streaming from his eyes, wetting the pillows and sheets below him with his tears.

"Damn, twice in a little over a year?"Wallace chuckled dryly.

"Not funny! I've been crying all day," Scott whined.
"Sorry, sorry," Wallace said, gently patting Scott on the back.
"What do I do?" Scott said, sniffing.
"I don't know, I've never been broken up with before" Wallace replied.
Scott buried himself in the soft blanket on the bed, staining it with his tears. He shut his eyes as tight as he could, hoping to wake up from this nightmare of a day. After what happened with Envy, he swore that he would never let another woman get him like this, but here he was, crying over a girl he barely knew.
Scott sat up next to Wallace, wiping away his tears.
"I-I don't know what made her do this. S-she was so nice to me. I thought she loved me"Scott sniffed, more tears flowing down his cheek.
Wallace placed his hand on Scott's thigh and moved a bit closer. Scott shifted his weight. His throat became dry and he blushed a bit.
"Maybe she just didn't see how valuable you are. You're a great guy and she had no right to do that to you," Wallace told him. "Try sleeping, maybe when you wake up you'll feel better."
"Maybe I will," Scott said, laying down.

About an hour passed and Scott fell asleep. Wallace simply watched him.
"You're amazing, Scott. You're the perfect man for me...I wish I could say it to your face though." Wallace said to an unconscious Scott. Wallace gently kissed him on the cheek, before lying down next to him, soon falling asleep
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::time:skip::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Scott woke up a bit before Wallace, which prompted him to do something he would never usually do. He looked around to be sure Wallace wasn't awake, then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and started palming it. Each stroke made him whimper gently. As he was on the verge of climax, he moaned loudly. He felt a light shift in the sheets beneath him. Scott watched with a look of horror on his face as he watched his roommate rose up from the bed.

————————————————————————
Word count:590