𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

Mahalia held a sleeping Mynazja in her right arm as she pushed the stroller along with carrying her purse on her left shoulder. She lifted Mynazja up some, seeing that she began to slip a bit, before walking through the recreation center towards the back. She could hear loud music and the happy shrieks of children. She could also hear splashes, letting her know that the pool was open like Yaseer said it would be.

She smiled when she walked outside and saw so many children of all ages, playing around and smiling. She looked around, seeing some parents of children sitting at benches while watching their kids or talking to other parents that they knew. Before she could notice Yaseer on the grill, he was already making his way towards her.

"Wassup ma. Let me take these fa' you." He greeted her before taking her purse and stroller from her hands. He led the way to an empty table and sat her purse on top of it before placing the stroller beside the bench.

"Thank you sir." She smiled before sitting down at the bench.

"I'm happy ta' see you here. Ian gon' lie I wasn't expecting you ta' come." He told her truthfully.

"And why is that?" Mahalia raised her eyebrows.

" 'Cause you don't really kno' me and you seem a lil reserved. I jus' thought you'd be uncomfortable around so many people you don't kno'." He shrugged. "But like I said, I'm glad that you came. How are you and baby girl?" He asked. Mahalia was a little taken back that he read her that well. She was a very reserved person, or rather she would say that she was cautious with who she gave her time and energy to. She didn't allow just anyone in her space, but she did want to show up just to show her support. She loved that Yaseer advocated for the youth and those in need.

"I'm good, and she's really good and spoiled as ever. I wish she would let me put her in her stroller, but I know she'll wake up the second she leaves my arms." Mahalia chuckled and Yaseer did the same.

"She jus' a lil princess, that's all. Do you want any food? I'm grilling over there an' I have no problem making you a plate." He proposed.

"I don't know." Mahalia spoke hesitantly. "I don't want to bother you. I'll probably just get up and make one once she wakes up."

"You not bothering me if I suggested it, ma. Tell me what you like an' I got you." He told her and Mahalia cracked a smile.

"You can just put anything on the plate." She told him.