tracer bad day

On one of tracers slo jobs to gard for Mr President son from danger. So mr president ask tracer can she watch his son for a day because he has a very important meeting with the world gunnament. Than tracer says don't worry mr. president I will not fell. Mr. president says good and tells her his son name is Jack want to go to the museum with her. Tracer says it will be there with jack in the afternoon of the museum. Than jack come in the room with his backpack and already to go to the museum with tracer. At the museum of planes both tracer and jack are having a good time at the planes museum but 20 robots attack the museum so tracer takes jack to safety and then she grabbed her two guns and attacked the robots. In the middle of the one of the robot lasers hit tracer chronl accelerator with out her nursing but she won't give up so she defeat all the robots that she sees jack and use her chronl accelerator to speed up to jack and see if he is ok but the chronl accelerator month Funston and she teleport out of her clothes in front of jack naked and revealing her b+boobs and smooth vagina. Tracer fast rent red of empires and she cover her boobs and vangna and runs to pick up her clothes and put them on and then she asks jack to not to tell everyone about her nakedness and jack says yes because he is a big fan of tracer so he won't say anything about. Tracer smiles and takes jack back home.